Sign in to follow this  
Officer Tillys small Willies (Nigel,lappy)

IF WE COULD ONLY HAVE 1

I''d rather have a player who could do a job for us and make a difference rather than a player we buy just for bragging rights.

Saying that, I''d go for Biglia as well [;)]

I''ve only seen little bits of Biglia & was impressed but he certainly sounds like a player with quality. Able to dictate from deep but also put his foot in. You don''t get linked with Arsenal & Real Madrid & play for Argentina if you don''t have great quality. He has yet to play in the PL & played in Belgium for 6 years so a few question marks remain.

N''Zonzi is a more powerful player but can pass & I remember him putting in a superb performance at Carrow Road last October/November.

Somebody like Howson will really benefit playing alongside either, allowing him to push on up the pitch.

I''ve said it for a while; Johnson is limited technically as a footballer, whilst Fox is unable to get around the park & put his foot in. These 2 both have a mixture of the vital qualities needed in a holding player.

N''Zonzi was the player I was saying we should sign as far back as May so I''d be delighted with him. I know virtually nothing about Biglia but on reputation alone he sounds like he could be a really great coup.