Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Mustard

NCFC Tweet

Very interested to see who it''ll be. Tettey, Biglia or a mystery striker we had lined up waiting on Vaughan.

Seeing as it looked like we agreed a deal to sign Biglia earlier it could only be him surely? Or unless huddersfield have chucked in Rhodes as a swap, very much doubt that though.

If it was someone like Rhodes there would be many many many rumours by now. The only concrete info we have is that we agreed deal and terms for Biglia earlier, so must be him.

I was just watching a live car chase on Fox news....that already had me excited, and now this. Its all getting too much! Could be Bunn though, then excitement levels will fall dramatically.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]If it was someone like Rhodes there would be many many many rumours by now. The only concrete info we have is that we agreed deal and terms for Biglia earlier, so must be him.[/quote]

NO! He HASNT agreed personal terms YET.

Rumour that it''s Tettey after Biglia pulled out of the move earlier today due to interest from elsewhere. Just a rumour. No real foundation.

I''ve got a feeling it might be Tettey. Considering he got shown around today and all. Praying it''s Biglia though. It would galvanise the yellow army for the season ahead.

Would be very happy with either Biglia or Tettey as long as if its a loan there is a transfer clause inserted......

Got to be Biglia or Tettey I guess.

Worst comes to worst it''ll be Bunn - personally I think Rudd and Steer are good enough to cover for Ruddy.

Or someone we haven''t even considered before and hadn''t heard any rumours about.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]If it was someone like Rhodes there would be many many many rumours by now....[/quote]Like there was with Bassong you mean?

Yeah it could be one of the names touted today, with a particular nod to Biglia. BUT....i, for one, didn''t for see Whittaker, Garrido or Bassong. So, it could be anyone!