Sign in to follow this  
flying high up in the sky!

Team for today.

[quote user="Scooby"]Well that''s great managing Mr H.  Buy a player, play him once, kick him out of the squad after one bad game.  How to instill confidence in your squad.[/quote]
So who exactly would you take off the bench to make sure Turner''s feelings aren''t hurt? Chris M is obvious one but leaves us with only Moro if we need to change things up front. He''s a grown man FFS and I''m sure he realises he had a terrible game and deserves dropping, but you''re advocating putting him on the bench which already contains two defenders at the detriment of the team just so Turner doesn''t sob his little heart out? 
Jesus, some of you really will use any excuse to snipe at CH. Pathetic. Grow up.

[quote user="Farro"]Interesting that Barnett has been brought back into the team. From my memory of him (it''s been a while since I last saw him play) he''s not slow and could be used with Bassong to nullify the speed of Cisse up front for QPR. The worry is that he has mistakes in him - but which one of our back 4 doesn''t? Him and Bassong at the back could work. Strong in the air, quick on the deck. I guess we''ll soon see.[/quote]

Much more speed in central defence, and up front. Both of which probably related to playing QPR. And Turner could be injured. It would be odd to drop him right out of the sqaud.

Haven''t replied on here for a while since all the moaners put me off.

Some of you doom mongers really need to go and start supporting Ip5w1ch.

SO what he has dropped Turner? I am sure Turner will live, like has been said he is a grown man. I honestly couldn''t care, if we get the result then will all you moaners turn around and go ''that was a bold move''?

No probably not because you don''t have anything better to do then to moan and whinge all the time.

Like Farro said I can see Bassong and Barnett making a good partnership.

Come on Norwich!

IHWT! OTBC!

Didn''t people on here complain how bad Turner played last week? now people are complaining he isn''t on the pitch? But anyway, maybe he is injured or CH want to see Barnett in action and see how he copes.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Farro"]Interesting that Barnett has been brought back into the team. From my memory of him (it''s been a while since I last saw him play) he''s not slow and could be used with Bassong to nullify the speed of Cisse up front for QPR. The worry is that he has mistakes in him - but which one of our back 4 doesn''t? Him and Bassong at the back could work. Strong in the air, quick on the deck. I guess we''ll soon see.[/quote]

Much more speed in central defence, and up front. Both of which probably related to playing QPR. And Turner could be injured. It would be odd to drop him right out of the sqaud.

[/quote]

Also this presumably puts Snodgrass on the right-wing, which is better. That said, I would have preferred a 4-4-1-1 with Hoolahan behind Holt, to give us more possession.

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Haven''t replied on here for a while since all the moaners put me off.

SO what he has dropped Turner? I am sure Turner will live, like has been said he is a grown man. I honestly couldn''t care, if we get the result then will all you moaners turn around and go ''that was a bold move''?

No probably not because you don''t have anything better to do then to moan and whinge all the time.

Come on Norwich!

IHWT! OTBC![/quote]
Please post more often. It''s sensible posts like this that make the board worthwhile. Shame about all the attention seeking, doom mongering, nonsense with no base in reality posts you have to trawl to find the sensible ones really.

Formation good, but very worried about a back 4 that have no / very little knowledge of each other. Even Barnett and Big Russ have not played in the first team since the turn of the year. This has the look of a mistake-ridden defence (well, OK, no change from last week), so we better damn well attack to allow the back 4 to aclimatise themselves with each other.....I think we could be in for a high scoring game. Pleased to see Jacko with Holt. But good luck to all as I think Garrido and Bassong are good signings and Big Russ always one of my favourites. Barnett - good luck and TAKE YOUR CHANCE!!!

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Haven''t replied on here for a while since all the moaners put me off.

Come on Norwich!

IHWT! OTBC![/quote]
Please post more often. It''s sensible posts like this that make the board worthwhile. Shame about all the attention seeking, doom mongering, nonsense with no base in reality posts you have to trawl to find the sensible ones really.
[/quote]

thanks KIO, I actually missed posting people like you and LDC I think it is make this forum worthwile.

You will be seeing a lot more of me again now, just going to walk the dog and then load the stream for the game.

Can''t wait, 2-0 Norwich :)