Sign in to follow this  
Tommo

Snodgrass

Almost a perfect performance from Snoddy, just wish he had buried that header and found Holty with his pass when we were in really good position in final third.

Much more like the brand of football that we were playing last season and a bit tighter in defence, especially Garrido. Simeon was excellent and was exactly what we were missing at Fulham, someone who can pull defenders out of position and get into really dangerous positions.

Reminded me of a slightly slower Hucks! Which is surely the highest praise one can give.......

He was superb. Very comfortable to pick up the ball and carry it forward. Not only that, he''s confident in taking his man on and has a mean delivery on him. Think he''ll have a blinding season.

Some morons on Canary Call are saying he was rubbish and one even said send him back to Leeds!

Beat me to it...Kevin and Tracey (says it all) thought Snodgrass was poor!What are these people watching? For me he was MOTM.http://www.dpfoot.com superfast stream!

Incredible, they have got to have been Binners! He was excellent and him and the Norfolk Cafu had really good understanding.

Very interesting last few days of transfer window- would like a prolific striker in but also hope Simeon continues to feature as every time he plays we look really dangerous in final third.

Canary Call should be the subject of some sort of scientific research, my god where do these idiots come from? Feel really sorry for the presenters for having to keep their cool with them. I''d like to see more Adams/Barry type reactions from Butler.

The one who said Snoddy should get sold back to Leeds was a solid 8/10 on the moron scale, but was upstaged by a magnificent 10/10 from the clown that was slating Bassong and Garrido for being foreign and not commited to Norwich and then admitted he didn''t even see the game.

Really excellent from Snoddy today. I was concerned after his performance at Fulham but he had a great all round game. Picking up the pace now.

Shame about the header but really that was his only blemish.

Canary Call reaching new depths tonight.

RP

The central areas he appears in our amongst them most dangerous on the pitch. He doesn''t tend to waste time out wide, but darts towards the centre, where he can have a larger affect. He seems to already have a good understanding with R.Martin, dropping back to help him defensively and cover his man.
Pilkington and Snodgrass may be slow wingers, but they have great technical quality with the ball at their feet.

A slightly slower McNamee, not sure he will be that impressed if he reads that!

Such a shame he did not bury the header. But he did well after a great response to a shaky start last week.

OTBC

P

He was really good today and with more match fitness will be a fantastic player for us,his header in the 2nd half was a massive chance missed but apart from that he was awesome.The people on Canary call just make me so bloody angry,how the hell they can say he was rubbish is beyond me.

Having been one of those who considered Jackson an also ran in the Premiership, I happily concede defeat. Jacko was great today. Just a little more composure at times Simeon, you are a fully qualified Premiership player now after all.

He looked decent, but there''s still more to come, he wasn''t perfect today, he wasn''t our best player today, but I will admit he has potential.

I believe Canary Call is a Norfolk version of ''down the Line'' whereby idiotic characters phone in with absurd ideas

As to today Snofgrass got well stuck in and worked well with R Martin, in both tracking back and going forward with him. Much more than just an attacking wide player. Likewise Johnson who just needs a bit more time or thought into some of his final balls, but the pair of them with Howson were part of us getting back to how it used to be.

When you see how inept and useless Ginsing Car Park was (and is) you realise what a decent midfield can do.

Away from Snodgrass, Jackson is the perfect foil for Holt and certainly makes the case for playing two up front, though maybe he should look to lay off the ball a few more times rather than having a pop himself.

The back four looked more solid and less likely to have a ''mad moment'', though how much of that was down to QPR not having much more than putting the ball through to the Sissy. Not sure if I have seen Ruddy have such a quiet game.

Be interesting to see who Hughton pairs up against Scunthorpe, as with Holt/Jackson, Morison/Martin and Barnett Bassong today.