Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Norwich vs QPR Official Unofficial Match Day Thread

Doubt Hughes will keep Hill on.... he''s lucky he''s not off and not playing wellLoved Holt''s S*** kicking grin when he had Hill in troubleMUCH better performance than last week and should be 1-0I don''t think that penalty would  be given very often... and Zamora was SO far inSlack from the linesmanand from Zamora really... shouldn''t be that far in without penalty having to be re taken

Pretty happy with first half display. Barnett and Bassong look commanding. Garrido and Martin have got forward well. Snodders looks like he wants to prove a point. Pilks looks lively on the left. Holt has pissed off Hill. V impressed also with Johnson - looks composed, but aggressive.

The penalty was a bit of a nonsense, but what is more important is the display and that''s been very good. Considering the back 4 are a new combination that''s excellent and have kept Cisse quiet (although QPR keep hoofing long balls which Barnett and Bassong keep mopping up).

Our goal was class and was pleased to see Jackson score our first of the season.

All in all very good and very organised

Totally, agree.

Now I want to see the moaners come out and say something positive.

I would like to see us come out with the same team lined up, and come about 70 minutes chuck the likes of Hoolahan and Morison on.

Especially with Jackson running them ragged.

Penalty was just pure robbery... If that was a foul then we should have 4-6 penalties per game. Not to mention there was at least 2 QPR players in the box before Cisse shot the penalty...

Anyway I''m very happy how our team is performing. 3 shots on our goal and two of them from that penalty situation and we got quite many decent opportunities in QPR end of the pitch. Also most of the game was played on their third of the field.

Snoddy and Pilks have been awesome thus far. Also Johnson has raisde his points in my eyes. One poor decision when he managed to rob the ball and his shot was blocked, but rest of game he was solid and active.

Excellent performance so far, very happy with what I''ve seen. Never deserve to be level, ref having a shocker - hope he watches that at half time and evens it up in the second half. Garrido and snod been superb, Pilks on fire, Johnson looking like a legit footballer instead of a battering ram, how could anyone complain after that? They''re giving it 100%, that''s all anyone can ask. Very unlucky not to be winning this. OTBC

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Should have been handball what are the officials playing at.[/quote]
Fooking useless. Given NOTHING our way all game.

Great cross, close from snoddy, how we haven''t scored yet!!!!

Tony Fernandez dosent look too chuffed either :)

Not being funny, when is Hughton going to make a change? I think Vaughan on now would be lethal with his pace (obviously we can''t now).

[quote user="VegasCanary"]Not being funny, when is Hughton going to make a change? I think Vaughan on now would be lethal with his pace (obviously we can''t now).[/quote]Even with us playing well there''s always some that will find something to complain about lol

Pleased with the way we come back from last week. Ruddy, Defence, midfield and up front all look like the team we should be.

While teams been excellent.

Unlucky if we don''t get the win.