Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Snodgrass (canary call callers)

I don''t know if this has been mentioned already, but who in God''s were those people on CC moaning about Snodgrass?? For me he looked unplayable at times and if he continues like that, I can''t wait to see what he will do for this club. I''m just amazed at how some people were criticising him, especially the guy who said he should be sent back to Leeds!! Also big positives from Bassong (bar the penalty), Garrido, Howson and Jackson, but no player had a bad game. I''m a lot more optomistic now after seeing how they canplay as a team compared to last week!!! OTBC!

Canary Call has no credibility as long as the presenters keep their politically correct attitude.  Just telling afew of the callers to get lost if they talk rubbish would do it alot of good.    Most of the callers haven''t been to the match anyway....

[quote user="ryan1992"]I don''t know if this has been mentioned already, but who in God''s were those people on CC moaning about Snodgrass?? For me he looked unplayable at times and if he continues like that, I can''t wait to see what he will do for this club. I''m just amazed at how some people were criticising him, especially the guy who said he should be sent back to Leeds!! Also big positives from Bassong (bar the penalty), Garrido, Howson and Jackson, but no player had a bad game. I''m a lot more optomistic now after seeing how they canplay as a team compared to last week!!! OTBC![/quote]i agree, it is well known that he isn''t the quickest of players, but he ran at players and had a great delivery. Yes, he missed a good chance, but he isn''t the first and won''t be the last. I think he looks fitter now than when i first saw him against Ajax and this will only improve [:D]

"as long as the presenters keep their politically correct attitude"

yes, as so eloquently demonstrated by Steve yesterday (callers are screened beforehand)

maybe you should lay off the daily mail a bit LDC

I agree with the comment he is  not the quickest of players, however, he has great skill with the ball at his feet. There were numerous occations where he took on QPR''s left back and effortlessly went past him. One nutmeg in particular was glorious. My man of the match though was Howson. he bossed the midfield. Our feeder club have provided us with a very handy midfield unit.

Cheers Leeds.

[quote user="ryan1992"]I don''t know if this has been mentioned already, but who in God''s were those people on CC moaning about Snodgrass?? For me he looked unplayable at times and if he continues like that, I can''t wait to see what he will do for this club. I''m just amazed at how some people were criticising him, especially the guy who said he should be sent back to Leeds!! Also big positives from Bassong (bar the penalty), Garrido, Howson and Jackson, but no player had a bad game. I''m a lot more optomistic now after seeing how they canplay as a team compared to last week!!! OTBC![/quote]

They "watch" the game on the radio.