Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Someone is very bitter over the whole Lambert affair

Yes, yes another Lambert thread.........someone is very p*55ed off! -

"THE wife of football boss Paul Lambert has told how she was targeted by a sex text pest who claimed her husband was having a fling.

Monica Lambert received anonymous texts that claimed to detail her estranged husband’s movements while she was abroad on holiday with her kids."....................

Lambert said last night: “I’m disappointed and angry that somebody should wish to do this to me and drag my family into issues in which they have no involvement.  “I believe this is something stemming from what happened in my professional life in the summer and I will get to the bottom of it.”

What really went on with Lambert''s departure may well all explode sooner rather than later!

Full story here - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/paul-lamberts-wife-targeted-by-text-1280265

I really hope that it''s not anybody connected in any way with City, but it does seem likely. Lambert''s comments about events in his professional life during the Summer suggest that he knows the culprit, who might then be closely connected with our Club.

Nasty business.

You wouldn''t want to be one of Lambert''s bits on the side.  You''d never know what position you''d be in from week to week, what you''d be expected to do or how he''d rotate you, and he''d never be able to say in public that you''d been "brilliant for him" and he had "no complaints at all" about your performance.

From that story it seems to be after he had left NCFC to join AVFC, so surely nobody connected to NCFC would have known where and when Lambert was with another woman.It is strange that they have gone to the media with this story. Why would they do that?

Lambert betrays his current relationship as soon as a better offer comes along. Where have I heard that before. The man has no loyalty to anyone even his family!

There seems to be an awful lot of judgements being made by people who probably don''t know enough about the situation.

Sorry to be boring.

[quote user="Number 9"]There seems to be an awful lot of judgements being made by people who probably don''t know enough about the situation. Sorry to be boring.[/quote]

Never let facts get in the way of a good story!...

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I really hope that it''s not anybody connected in any way with City, but it does seem likely. Lambert''s comments about events in his professional life during the Summer suggest that he knows the culprit, who might then be closely connected with our Club.

Nasty business.

[/quote]Sounds like he has gotten on the wrong side of someone and pissed them off properly!That could be any of his previous employers!!!!

Well, some posts have definetly been deleted. Looks like we have a few answers for those who read through this earlier. Nail, hit, head.

[quote user="Polar"]Well, some posts have definetly been deleted. Looks like we have a few answers for those who read through this earlier. Nail, hit, head.[/quote]
Yeah, curious to see previous posts deleted, freedome of speech on the pinkun takes another hit!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]You wouldn''t want to be one of Lambert''s bits on the side.  You''d never know what position you''d be in from week to week, what you''d be expected to do or how he''d rotate you, and he''d never be able to say in public that you''d been "brilliant for him" and he had "no complaints at all" about your performance.[/quote]

Reading the Pinkun board is a bit like watching Corrie, its often full of inane historical squabbles but then you get that humour, that Mad Mary moment with her MooMoo that just brightens the day.

Thank you Mr C

H

Looks like i was not too far off the mark with my thoughts about this thread vanishing,just had several posts pulled instead.

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="Polar"]Well, some posts have definetly been deleted. Looks like we have a few answers for those who read through this earlier. Nail, hit, head.[/quote]
Yeah, curious to see previous posts deleted, freedome of speech on the pinkun takes another hit!
[/quote]

Yep, we may live in a democracy but we are far less free than we used to be