Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

Autobiography help required

[quote user="BWs Cat"]Am I the only one who is shocked that Aunt Bessie doesn''t make my yorkshire puddings?[/quote]I''m shocked and appalled that Mr. Kipling didn''t write the Jungle Book.

>It''s a player most Norwich fans will be keen to read about - even Mr Chops!<

It had better not be Megson. He can go do one! (and i dont mean writing his own book )

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BWs Cat"]Am I the only one who is shocked that Aunt Bessie doesn''t make my yorkshire puddings?[/quote]I''m shocked and appalled that Mr. Kipling didn''t write the Jungle Book.[/quote]

An exceedingly good book

[quote user="BWs Cat"]Am I the only one who is shocked that Aunt Bessie doesn''t make my yorkshire puddings?[/quote]The name was devised as a marketing homophone ie they "aren''t" bessies which is quite accurate though "aren''t cooked" would be a more appropriate name for the roast potatoes.....[:|]

[quote user="Rootin FerHooten"][quote user="BWs Cat"]Am I the only one who is shocked that Aunt Bessie doesn''t make my yorkshire puddings?[/quote]The name was devised as a marketing homophone ie they "aren''t" bessies which is quite accurate though "aren''t cooked" would be a more appropriate name for the roast potatoes.....[:|][/quote]What''s Kipling & Bessie really got to do with Eadie  getting somebody to write his book for him?[:P]

and hopefully it won''t have any mention of ''roasting''

a particular favourite ''apre game'' passtime amongst certain footballers

so I am reliably informed

[quote user="The Chirp"]

Currently, I cannot reveal the player in question, but if anyone can help with the above, it''d be greatly appreciated.

[/quote]Bowen Eadie ekoku or Goss...what do i win?

a signed copy of these lyrics and a ticket to a home City game in the Wensum Stand

An old cold hack went writin'' out
one dark and windy day
Upon a thread he posted
as he sought to earn his pay

When all at once a naughty herd
of re plied words he saw
A laughin at the ragged lies
and at his bludy chore

Yippie I Ay, Yippie I Oh
Ghost writers in the sky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqTNJQ233BE

[quote user="City1st"]

a signed copy of these lyrics and a ticket to a home City game in the Wensum Stand

An old cold hack went writin'' outone dark and windy dayUpon a thread he postedas he sought to earn his pay

When all at once a naughty herdof re plied words he sawA laughin at the ragged liesand at his bludy chore

Yippie I Ay, Yippie I OhGhost writers in the sky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqTNJQ233BE

[/quote]Winning!

Why on Earth would someone pretend to be working on an auto biography of a Norwich player? Are posters on this forum really that deluded that they think the kudos of working with an ex player is worth creating some elaborate story about?If you think every autobiography is written by the person sitting down with a pen and paper you are also as daft as if you believe the above assumption. I often wonder how people come to some of the weird conclusions they do with topics on these forums, but with responses like this it is no wonder.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="The Chirp"]Thank you Rootin - Greatly appreciated. Mr Chops - i''ll bite on this - what makes you think I am not writing an autobiography?[/quote]

Clearly Chirp you have no idea what an autobiography is.

[/quote]See my reply to someone else who is just as pathetic as you. I simply asked a question as I needed help on some research. Silly thing to do on here as I forgot that many of the posters here have nothing better to do in their lives than to find potential fault and argue the sky isn''t blue. I am a journalist who is ghostwriting an autobiography - or helping to write a footballer''s story. Can you understand that or does that not compute with you? Pinkun keyboard warriors... you''ve got to love them![/quote]

[8]Yippie yi Ohhhhh Yippie yi yaaaaay

[/quote]
Lovin it Nutty [;)]

Come on Chopsy, give the guy a break!  If anyone seriously thinks that the majority of these autobiographical accounts of footballers, many with a limited educational background, are actually written by said footballers then they must be as delusional Neil Warnock.

Yet again the resident morons decide to ridicule at the first opportunity.  Do you lot honestly think the majority of footballers could write an autobiography with the correct prose that makes you want to read beyond the first page?  Of course not."Mr." Tilson, you''re the worst culprit of the lot, swanning around with your condescending attitude on any post that doesn''t quite fit into your acceptable Pink''Un criteria.  You''re a rude and obnoxious little man and if you get your kicks through insulting people on an internet messageboard then all power to you [Y]

Funny how when i told him to come say hello in the Nelson on sat he was nowhere to be seen and i was sitting exactly where i told him i would be. He knows since he lost his authority as a copper he now can''t give it out as a human being but has to resort to the internet to gain his kicks.

[quote user="Wet Blanket"]Funny how when i told him to come say hello in the Nelson on sat he was nowhere to be seen and i was sitting exactly where i told him i would be. He knows since he lost his authority as a copper he now can''t give it out as a human being but has to resort to the internet to gain his kicks.[/quote]

I was there and at 2.15 ish i spoke to who was sitting in said chair and it was not you.Try again tonight maybe ?

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="Wet Blanket"]Buy me a ticket and i will meet you[/quote]

Watch it Til,  WB is pretty close to BW in reverse.........take your truncheon, you may want to use it!

[/quote]

Especially if romance is in the air [:$]

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="Wet Blanket"]Buy me a ticket and i will meet you[/quote]

Watch it Til,  WB is pretty close to BW in reverse.........take your truncheon, you may want to use it![/quote]

Take cuffs too, just in case he can''t keep his hands off your helmet......

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Yet again the resident morons decide to ridicule at the first opportunity.  Do you lot honestly think the majority of footballers could write an autobiography with the correct prose that makes you want to read beyond the first page?  Of course not."Mr." Tilson, you''re the worst culprit of the lot, swanning around with your condescending attitude on any post that doesn''t quite fit into your acceptable Pink''Un criteria.  You''re a rude and obnoxious little man and if you get your kicks through insulting people on an internet messageboard then all power to you [Y][/quote]Well, I''m sorry if you don''t see the humour in someone effectively saying "I am writing an autobiography for someone else", and then deciding an internet message board would be a good place to announce this, and also a good source of research.  But it takes all sorts, doesn''t it.

Chopsy what actually in your opinion is a messageboard for? As it seems all we discuss/argue on this forum is what we all believe this board is for. However all views are conflicting and it seems none of us know but you good sir.

[quote user="Wet Blanket"]Chopsy what actually in your opinion is a messageboard for? As it seems all we discuss/argue on this forum is what we all believe this board is for. However all views are conflicting and it seems none of us know but you good sir.[/quote]I agree with you.  Frankly, the world would be a better place if I was King of Everything.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wet Blanket"]Chopsy what actually in your opinion is a messageboard for? As it seems all we discuss/argue on this forum is what we all believe this board is for. However all views are conflicting and it seems none of us know but you good sir.[/quote]I agree with you.  Frankly, the world would be a better place if I was King of Everything.[/quote]I would however be too busy in that role to have any time to write my own autobiography.