Sign in to follow this  
Delias Love Child

Joey Barton

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Not wanted by his club. Got a good Premier League History. Why not take a punt on him?
[/quote]

You''re either on a rather pathetic wind up or one brain cell short of being a plant

i have said it before and i will say it again.. i would actually stop supporting Norwich City and turn my back on the club forever if we signed that pitiful excuse for a human being....

Hmmm well that prompted plenty of debate! I think the slight majority is in favour of opting out of a move for Mr. Barton.

Most things have been said but just to add my two penneth.....

Awful human being.

Average player.

Complete liability.

Absolute opposite of everything NCFC stands for.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Not wanted by his club. Got a good Premier League History. Why not take a punt on him?[/quote]

You''re either on a rather pathetic wind up or one brain cell short of being a plant

[/quote]Go back a few messages and see that I actually said I was only joking. Don''t take life too seriously dude, it''s too short

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Hmmmmmm. Wouldn''t say it was a pathetic wind up? It got a few people riled up.[/quote]
If you don''t think "jokes" that are aimed to "wind people up" over the internet are pathetic, then you have an inherently low IQ, severe lack of social skills/friends and a hell of a lot of growing up to do, boy.

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]And from someone who has posted over 1000 times, I find the comment about social skills/friends slightly ironic. [/quote]
Let''s break it down shall we? 
27 posts in 9 days = 3posts per day average for you.
1987 posts from me in 2479 days = 0.81
Looks like your irony is misplaced Archimedes.
And if you genuinely don''t think that attention seeking on an internet messageboard is pathetic, then boy is the only word for you that the language filters will allow, but I can think of a million others.

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Wow. Boy? You really don''t know do you? Let me know when you leave home and discover what is outside the walls of your house[/quote]
Yeah you said that already, and you''re a couple of decades too late, but ok I retract it, you''re not a boy, you''re just a sad, lonely little man with a pathetic existence and a single digit IQ, because that is the only logical alternative to u being a child.
I won''t respond any further because I''m bored of fulfilling your compulsion for any kind of attention, that betrays the paucity of your intellect, and a life bereft of social interaction.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]And from someone who has posted over 1000 times, I find the comment about social skills/friends slightly ironic. [/quote]
Let''s break it down shall we? 
27 posts in 9 days = 3posts per day average for you.
1987 posts from me in 2479 days = 0.81
Looks like your irony is misplaced Archimedes.
And if you genuinely don''t think that attention seeking on an internet messageboard is pathetic, then boy is the only word for you that the language filters will allow, but I can think of a million others.
[/quote]
you seemed to ignore his math, and continue with the fact that he has no life. I smell a Contradiction in your arguement, 1080.

I thought it was just a conversation starter.... not a serious suggestion or a joke... just something to think about

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Not wanted by his club. Got a good Premier League History. Why not take a punt on him?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Go back a few messages and see that I actually said I was only joking. Don''t take life too seriously dude, it''s too short
[/quote]

If you have any ambition about becoming a comedian, I would seriously suggest that you don''t give up the day job.