Sign in to follow this  
Delias Love Child

Joey Barton

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Not wanted by his club. Got a good Premier League History. Why not take a punt on him?[/quote]
Because as a footballer he is over-rated and overpaid, and as a person he is a massively disruptive, moronic, violent c*nt who should be shot, along with his racist murderer half brother. If he signed for Norwich I would stop supporting the club, and I''m not saying that flippantly. I would not support Norwich if our club associated with such disgraceful f*ckwits.

here''s a good few reasons;
he still has a lengthy ban
his attitude is terrible
he''s actually not that great, but before qpr he had good players around him to make him look good
he probably doesn''t like norwich, or their players
many norwich fans don''t like him, and that''s putting it lightly
I''d assume many Norwich players don''t like him.
when his ban is over, what''s a player truly worth if they''re always getting sent off?

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Not wanted by his club. Got a good Premier League History. Why not take a punt on him?[/quote]I''d rather sign Ian Brady, thanks very much.

Well I don''t know where you''ve been living OP but here''s a selection of Joeys good experiences as a Prem player. The man has been either banned or suspended by his own club for somewhere in the region of FIFTY matches during his career.FWIW he''s also nowhere near good enough to get into our team.

Missed his debut when he lost his shirt.Sent off for arguing with the ref in the tunnel at half timeThrew a strop when not selected vs SotonSparked a brawl in a friendly vs DoncasterStubbed out cigar in youth players eyeRan over pedestrian breaking his legAssaulted 15 year old Everton supporter on pre-season tourExposed his QPRse to Everton fans at GoodisonCaused controversy by criticising players who release autobiographies eg Lampardsuspicion assault and crim damage after argument with taxi driver (cleared)Banned from speaking to media by by pearce for publicly criticising teammates, suspended til end of season for assaulting teammate Dabo -4 months suspended prison sentence, 200 hours comm service, £3k fine + costsControversially escaped punishment for dangerous tackle on Dickson EtuhuPunched man twenty times and attacked teenager - six months jailSent off for tackle on Alonso resulting in him missing final matches of a season due to ban for third time.Suspended indefinitely and warned away from the club (Newcastle) possibly because of confrontation with Shearer and Dowie in changing room. (Shearer said he made a mistake putting Barton back into the team, and that his tackle was "a coward''s tackle", to which Barton replied that he was "the best player at the club", and Shearer had to play him. Shearer said that Barton wasn''t, that he was "shit". Barton replied that Shearer was "a shit manager with shit tactics". When Dowie intervened, Barton called him "a prick")Punched Morten Pederson three match banGave Torres homophobic abuseHead butted Bradley JohnsonCritiscised QPR fans for booing him when he was playing crapThen the Man City fiasco which has seen him banned for three counts of violent conduct and handed a 12 game baan

On the 19th August I clicked on a Twitter link written by Joey Barton; read it (in my opinion he makes some valid observations - in this case, about ''Grammar'') and concluded this is one mixed-up person. Self-proclaimed philosopher cum-thug – what a strange combination! The header on his personal website tells you how he chooses to describe himself http://www.joeybarton.com/

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

On the 19th August I clicked on a Twitter link written by Joey Barton; read it (in my opinion he makes some valid observations - in this case, about ''Grammar'') and concluded this is one mixed-up person. Self-proclaimed philosopher cum-thug – what a strange combination! The header on his personal website tells you how he chooses to describe himself http://www.joeybarton.com/

[/quote]

Had a little look at that website, what a pillock. Sooner his football career is finished the better and he can ride off into obscurity.

Barton, Is nothing more than a rich Thug who thinks the world owes him something. I hope he never plays in England again.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Not wanted by his club. Got a good Premier League History. Why not take a punt on him?
[/quote]

I''d rather sign Ian Brady, thanks very much.

[/quote]

superb for arsenal but a bit passed it now surely ?

Joey Barton is the biggest self abuser of all time and I hope he never gets a game again, no teams fans, even the scummers down the road deserve to have to watch or pay this moron''s wages. He''s had a million and one chances and blew them all... And this guy thinks he''s some sort of brainy mastermind. Haha he''s more deluded than we can ever imagine.

Wouldn''t mind seeing him in a boxing ring with both of those heavyweight boxing brothers from Europe, I''d happily pay to watch that :)

In terms of people I would not like near Norwich I would have to say the top 5 are:

1= Kevin Muscat

1= Joey Barton

3  Neil Warnock

4  Diouf

5  John Terry

The only time I would ever support the use of the c word would be when we are describing mr Barton, his antics at man city last season were laughable unless you''re a QPR fan

On second thoughts, let''s have him.  As we''re apparently short of strikers let''s also bring in Marlon King and tap up Ched Evans while he''s doing his stretch, then we''d have a forward line who wouldn''t know when to give up on a seemingly lost cause.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]"Ground sharing with the Scum"[/quote]

Good Lord, suddenly I feel sick! [:S]
[/quote]

I suppose some would view it as not a bad move if you have a soft spot for both clubs.[:P]

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/NotoJoeyBarton.png[/IMG]