Sign in to follow this  
Luke O Donoughoe

MUST READ

for every fan out there that has heard rumours of us getting rid of loads of players is complete bulls**t, I am good friends with Roger Munby through my dad, i speak to him every home game and see him most away, and on the odd occasion go round for a meal. This is what he has told me: when/if we are relegated there will be no mass-exiting from the players, the only players that will definetily go will be Greeno, Helveg, Mulryne and possibly Svensson. All the others should be staying apart from maybe Francis with a few clubs interested. Bently will be joining Norwich on a permanent deal, with Green going to arsenal plus we get some money. There will be a few youngsters going out on loan for the season, Hendo and a few others. Are main priority is 2 Defenders, possibly Bromby from Sheffield United and Gabbidon from Cardiff. That is all the information i have at the moment and i will inform everyone if i hear of anymore.
Rememba you heard it from me first.

OTBC

Luke

Hmmmm.....for a minute I thought I''d slipped onto football rumours and no it isn''t 1/2 term so it must all be true!!Rember you heard it hear first 100% true

In addition I''ve heard that we''ll be swooping for Gareth Taylor, Alan Lee, David Connolly and Lee Briscoe. This is because Worthy can''t be bothered scouting and found an old transfer target list in the bin. He also wants to sign Bromby for £2M now rather than moving for him on a free last summer just so he can splash the cash.

It''s all true, the binman who empties Munby''s bins told me over lunch in McDonalds

Sorry Luke - although the names look quite reasonable I do not believe that the Chairman would be privately drawn on any list of players leaving / joining the club. Apart from any ''done deals'' he would not know the names anyway!

Mumby is a very astute operator who would simply straight bat any query with the ......''it''s up to Nigel to identify players he may like to sign'' etc.

I would support the signing of Leigh Bromby though, we should have had him on a free about a year ago. Now he is established at centre back at United and would be hard to prise away. His long throw is a fantastic weapon.

I would be amazed now if Green went to Arsenal bearing in mind how far his reputation has fallen with our awful goals against tally. Green must take his share of the blame and now he is low on confidence.

He cites his source as the City Chairman so other than hearing direct from Nigel that''s not bad. None of it is new though.

[quote]YOU STUPID BOY, run off & finish your homework,[/quote]

Hang on a minute, don''t shoot him down just yet it might be true, doubt it, but you never know.

[quote]Hang on a minute, don''t shoot him down just yet it might be true, doubt it, but you never know.[/quote]

Perlease!!!!!!  Might be true?  Why would Munby tell an acquantance the inner most secrets of the football club, like who will be released?  If Luke wants to show off his impressive source, why has he never come on here before and shared info?  The kid needs to grow up 

[quote]Perlease!!!!!! Might be true? Why would Munby tell an acquantance the inner most secrets of the football club, like who will be released? If Luke wants to show off his impressive source, why has he...[/quote]

I remember in January somebody coming on here saying they''d seen Dean Ashton at Colney and he got shot down. Now, I agree that 95% of these "sources" people have are rubbish, but you never know and there was no need for the rude tone.

The Government/MPs, MOD, major business and the odd company etc, are cold & calculated and leak rumours quite deliberately at times. So that when the supposed/proposed "thingy, situation, job losses etc" do eventually occur, the impact and controversy is greatly reduced, and people therefore accept the inevitable...... 

NCFCs promotion/relegation, were we resigned to the fact before we even kicked a ball ?.......

"I''m not paranoid........but they''re still out to get me!"

If money doesn''t grow on tree''s, why do bank''s have branches?