Sign in to follow this  
Mo Rockin all over the world

Early round cup games

Now,I try not to think of myself as some elitist,above every other supporter, but I went again tonight for the hundredth time of promising not to go to early round cup games,but after 90 minutes of football the guy next to me said ''who'' when we announced Francomb as man of the match,and honestly didnt know who he was.Now I''d of personally voted for hoolahan but for the guy next to me to give a damning opinion of Norwich through-out the game and not know who one of our players was is mind-blowing..Fairly decent performance by City.Just thought I''d share a crazy thing I heard!!

Ha.I guess at least he was there and not giving a damning verdict from the wireles on canary call!..I also just wish stewards/club/ground rules didn''t take the fun out of being at a game like this(prob for the first time for most people it seemed)..I saw also,prob bout a 14 year old get taken out for a telling off for persistent standing at the very back seat of the Barclay block E,our ''passionate'' stand..Why not let the younger kids have a chance to be part of a passionate atmos,beat a drum or something,I don''t know..I''m sure not being able to express yourself at the footie is what is lost on nights like these..I''m rambling anyway!!