Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Adeyemi joins Brentford on loan

"Norwich City have agreed a deal for midfielder Tom Adeyemi to join League One side Brentford on a six-month loan."

I think we currently have 12 midfielders, so he''s unlikely to be called upon this season and a loan deal is probably the best option.

Hopefully does well like all previous loan experiences and then a championship side would like to take him on loan until the end of the season.

Lappin he was a good performer at league 1 however this 6 months give him the chance to gain the confidence from being a top end league 1 player after that i expect him to go to a championship team.

I agree he could possibly, along with Korey and Francomb, be aiming for a championship club to be loaned to. However, just come back from injury and found a decent loan move. Good luck to the lad and his continuing development

I''d rather he joined an L1 club on loan than sit wasted in our reserves because a CCC club didn''t come in for him.Let''s hope that he puts in another strong showing in his loan spell and that he''ll be ready for the top level sooner rather than later.