Sign in to follow this  
Wet Blanket

Bendtner?

Available. Although misses chances and hasn''t got the best reputation he has scored goals if you look at his stats. Think he would have to come down on wage demands but is at a good age and feel he could do a job and improve our strike force.

All about realism

No doubting his quality, but would need him to take a 50% cut in wages, on top of the fee of around £5m - £6m. A loan deal might be possible if the interest from Milan or Juve doesn''t materalise, but I''m sure there are lots of clubs keeping an eye on him.

He''s also not the type of striker Norwich really need, someone fast who can pull out into the channels is more important I feel.

Wouldn''t dissappoint me if we signed him, an improvement to the majority of our current strikers but there are better out there that we could get on a permanent deal.

Who Morison? Also had a thought what about Anichebe? Never really gets a decent run for everton but i have always rated him maybe could be his big break?

Without doubt the most deluded player ever! In his own mind, he is a football genius who could teach Pele and Cruyff a thing or two. In everyone elses, he''s a poncey show pony who couldn''t cut it for the gooners

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Without doubt the most deluded player ever! In his own mind, he is a football genius who could teach Pele and Cruyff a thing or two. In everyone elses, he''s a poncey show pony who couldn''t cut it for the gooners[/quote]Second.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Without doubt the most deluded player ever! In his own mind, he is a football genius who could teach Pele and Cruyff a thing or two. In everyone elses, he''s a poncey show pony who couldn''t cut it for the gooners[/quote]......perfect description of him, but you missed out on his attitude. had a fight with adebayor because adebayor didn''t pass to him at a certain point during a match. in other words, seems to be a disruptive personality, so no thanks.[6]