Sign in to follow this  
Sim086

Morison is a disgrace

Just back from.the game . long and short of it he wanted to br subbed hughton told him no and he just sat down on the pitch. He can be sold lime yesterday after that. What a prik

[quote user="Sim086"]Just back from.the game . long and short of it he wanted to br subbed hughton told him no and he just sat down on the pitch. He can be sold lime yesterday after that. What a prik[/quote]

Let''s wait for the facts Sim. Perhaps he had taken a knock as there would seem to be no other reason for a player wanting to be subbed.

Where you there!? Knowing your pit. Looked liked he couldnt be assed backed up how he went straight down the tunnel.

Sorry typing on a galaxy s2 its not great to type on. If he was carrying an injury I apoligise however his body language suggested not!

Wow messiah you obviously werent there. if you were please tell me what you have to back that up and why he argued with the manager

Well, I wasn''t there either but with a little bit of objective reasoning it appears that I hit the nail firmly where it should be.... [:D]

[quote user="Sim086"]Wow messiah you obviously werent there. if you were please tell me what you have to back that up and why he argued with the manager[/quote]

As I was sitting in the City stand close to the dugout, I beg to differ. There was no argument he was just telling Hughton he had to come off. If you were there, you will know the only argument during the game was between some of the Scunthorpe players who were ranting at each other in the last minute of injury time as we frustrated them with our passing.

I sit in the city stand relatively close to the dugout aswell. A fan shouted at Morison telling him to put some effort in, (not that politely) and Morison heard, said "what" and then turned and went over to Hughton, then sat down. To everyone around us it was quite amusing to see such a childish protest as he wasnt hobbling, as to do that he would have had to put some effort in at some point in the second half. I rate Morison, he is one of our best strikers, but he needs to change his attitude.

I was there and your interpretation of what happened is based on what must be your prejudice against the guy. Come on you are not serious are you?

Regardless of the fact of this being true or not Morison was dire tonight, absolute garbage.

I''m not one to criticise a Norwich player for the sake of it or jump on a bandwagon but I really hope he was lacking match sharpness or a bit of fitness!! No desire, no energy, lazy I could go on.....

100% serious. I do like him, he made a massive impact first half of last season and I do think we would struggle without having a player like him, but he isn''t on form and just cant handle criticism. I didnt see or hear what the OP said, but what i saw did happen and its not the first time either...

Remarks made about our strikers recently on this forum (or words to the effect.)

Morison ..... No effort, bad attitude.

Holt ..... Overweight.

Jackson ..... No composure in front of goal.

Martin ..... Championship standard at best.

This depresses us exiles who mostly rely on TV coverage and streams.

I hope CH gets that new class striker he has hinted at as soon as possible, because if the above statements are at all accurate, then he is needed urgently.  

He didnt have the best of games but fans who come on here stating their interpretation as fact to fan negative flames about a player are the real disgrace.

I thought he had an all right game tonight. At one point a ball was sliced through for him and was heading out for a goal-kick, he sprinted after it, kept it in and fashioned a chance out of it.

I assume the OP is trolling but I am getting rather sick and tired of the constant groaning, complaining and negativity from some posters on this forum

Don''t know about this so called ''argument'' or if he was carrying an injury but he was absolutely dire tonight, I do like Moro as a player but I think anyone who was there tonight would see he needs to buck his ideas up and fast.

I was also in the City Stand, near my regular seat and with a different crowd due to the ticket arrangements I got first hand experience of the constant moaners others on here complain about. It is constant, negative, mocking and invariably incorrect although these people live for the moment they get it right by law of averages.

As for Moro, his body language and expressions make him very hard to like but his lack of movement off the ball and carping to team-mates do him less favours.

He got injured attempting an expansive long strike to either lob a keeper well off his line or put a team mate into space. Immediately he pulled up and signalled he needed to come off, possibly for the same precautionary reason Lapps came off.

Moro approached the bench and spoke to the Physio who it seemed to me wanted to make an assessment and so he could enter the field of play Moro sat down which also gave more prep time for the sub.

Moro went straight off to the treatment room as did Lapps which made sense.