Has anyone else read the article entitled "Delia''s dish of the day"? Nothing new in the infantile and tired references to "stuffing canaries", but to refer to the Carrow Road faithful as "17,000 vegetables" is utterly offensive. Boycott this rag!

Yep, I saw it too.  It was written by that great example of fitness, Martin Samuel.  Another example of a sad journo taking the easy option and slagging off the smaller clubs.  Surely there was more than 17,000 home fans anyway?  No more News of The World for me. 

isn''t this typical of the NotW? So its ok to read it as long as they don''t take the p1ss out of Norwich fans? C''mon the paper is drivel and always has been. If you want quality reporting (sports AND news in case you''re interested) did you really expect to find it in the NotW?

Only scan read "article" in its entirety as annoyed that most of fleet street now lost the plot on this issue however thought that final line beneath "article" was actually libellous as the "article" claimed that "Martin Samuel was talking to Delia Smith" and therefore implied that the views expressed were Delias own.

Will be complaining once I''ve settled down as at present would write a verbose reply which finishes off with a string of expletives.

Revenge needs to be served cold!

OTBC