Sign in to follow this  
ncfc forever

Striker

You just know we will end up with nobody or somebody no better than we already have , strikers cost big money and i doubt we will part with it . We have the same strikers now as we did two years ago in the Championship plus Morison , thats just not good enough at this level .

Park would be a good signing... He''s a lot better than his limited chances at Arsenal have allowed him to show, and would have a very big point to prove... Unfortunately I can''t see it happening - he''s supposed to go back to Korea for military service (playing for the Army team in the K-league) at some point in the next couple of years, so unless it''s a season-long loan it''s unlikely...

It''s not Park, he''s signing for Celta Vigo so it seems.Also, due to winning an Olympic medal he doesn''t have to do national service anymore - lucky boy.He''s not a bad player, but not really what Norwich need. He isn''t that quick and likes to drop deeper and pick the ball up in midfield.

Gudietti (spelling?) Seems some European clubs have ruled out taking him so who knows? Would love it but im not sure where he is at fitness wise?

Haven''t heard a thing about anyone - all the rumors flying around are completely baseless. Lot''s of people being caught up in these ridiculous ''In The Know'' Twitter accounts and then repeating it as fact.Fingers crossed for a nice surprise before Friday night, but I''m becoming skeptical.

Hughton has certainly dropped plenty of hints about getting in a striker, so you''d hope one will arrive - we, in his words, do need to be far more clinical in our finishing.