Sign in to follow this  
catwee

Reports coming in here

That Lucas Biglia has arrived in Norwich for a medical any news your way? I understand this is the most popular Norwich message board but can''t find anything in the British press.

The deal was supposedly a loan deal wasn;t it. That said Hoot did say he was happy with the midfield so this probably very unlikely now.

In reply to the OP (and on the assumption its a genuine post) the Biglia deal was rumoured about a week ago and he was supposed to be having talks with us. Since then though we''ve signed Tettey and the Biglia deal has all gone quiet with it widely assumed that it was no longer happening.

O god, today is going to be full with rubbish from BW under so many different names - i wish i had this much time on my hands to constantly create new pinkun accounts!!
Anyway, news from here is that Biglia is not allowed to go out on loan now and any potential deal will cost a club 8M

[quote user="buenosairesherald"]We are lead to believe it is a loan?[/quote]Pete can you just clear this up and reveal where this guy is posting from.  Your IP will prove if you''re in Argentina or not ''buenosairesherald''.

We''ve been hearing this for a while, but the rumours seemed to have died down a bit recently. It''s been hinted that he''s going to a bigger club - Arsenal have been linked, especially after Song left so that may have just been putting two and two together and getting five. Foreign newspapers/sports channels often get English transfer stories regarding foreign clubs quicker than our English media. The German (I think it was German, not sure) equivalent of Sky Sports were reporting that Modric had joined Madrid for around £30m on Saturday/Sunday.

Not sure, but would ''0 GMT'' on his profile suggest that Buenos Aires is now in this country....?

The OP''s profile says he is posting from a 0GMT timezone but didn;t we have this debate before with some random foreign poster and it was not and simple as that?

[quote user="LinkNR9"]Not sure, but would ''0 GMT'' on his profile suggest that Buenos Aires is now in this country....?its manually setted not automatic [/quote]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="buenosairesherald"]We are lead to believe it is a loan?[/quote]Pete can you just clear this up and reveal where this guy is posting from.  Your IP will prove if you''re in Argentina or not ''buenosairesherald''.[/quote]
Although if BW took a few extra minutes before signing he could very easily log in from an IP address located in any part of the world - good to know if you are ever abroad and want to watch iplayer, or if you are outside USA and want to watch their online tv channels, such as HULU

Lol yet another supposed local source!

Its getting kind of boring now.

Personally I still think we do need a Biglia;   but if we can only sign one by 11 tomorrow then it would be a striker.

[quote user="buenosairesherald"]We are lead to believe it is a loan?[/quote]

"You can lead a horse to the water, but you can''t make it drink."

I am led to believe.

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="buenosairesherald"]We are lead to believe it is a loan?[/quote]Pete can you just clear this up and reveal where this guy is posting from.  Your IP will prove if you''re in Argentina or not ''buenosairesherald''.[/quote]
Although if BW took a few extra minutes before signing he could very easily log in from an IP address located in any part of the world - good to know if you are ever abroad and want to watch iplayer, or if you are outside USA and want to watch their online tv channels, such as HULU
[/quote]

hypothetically, if I were the type to do that, I would most certainly do it in the US to watch MOTD, as well as things on the BBC iPlayer ;)

also I would probably do the reverse to listen to Pandora during my spells back in england... all Hypothetical, of course.