Sign in to follow this  
catwee

After Dpit plea, shall we give it a go

after the transfer window shuts all be nice try and be civil for a week. Anyone who tries to start a argument becomes argumentative is ignored by everyone else for a month? Accept differing views say your own view but leave it at that?

[quote user="catwee"]after the transfer window shuts all be nice try and be civil for a week. Anyone who tries to start a argument becomes argumentative is ignored by everyone else for a month? Accept differing views say your own view but leave it at that?[/quote]

No, sometimes an argument is needed.  Repressed emotions are not a good idea.  Extreme viewpoints stimulate discussion.    The place would be pretty dull if we all agreed to disagree.  

Spicy exchanges of view do not need insults. We can all have a good mass debate and not explode over each other. Well, er, you know what I mean.

Ever since I was called "terminally dim" for expressing my opinion, I have had it in for these insult merchants.

I have no intention of coming onto this forum with the need to insult people whose views I cannot agree with, and I feel that I am far from alone in this.

If somebody initiates an insult towards me I will retort in any way I feel fit. If anybody insults others unecessarily, then I will sometimes point it out.

This is a damn good forum, with loads of traffic and decent debate IMO. It can sometimes be spoilt by arguments and insults.  

As long as the ringleader of the trolls (wiz) is kept silenced, then this forum can get going like it has today without the...interruption.