Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNorf

Freddy Montero + Giovanni Dos Santos

Current rumour on twitter probably a load of old tripe but since its transfer day tomorrow who knows two players i would love us too sign aswell montero is a natural finisher and i think if dos santos was given time and care he could show in the league what he often shows for his country the talk is montero is straight up cash and dos santos is season long loan with option to buy at the end of it basically the fee is agreed at the time of the loan montero is a risk as mls as you know is not up to premier league but then again he would be an unkown to premiership defenders

also talk is that rudd,steer,smith,francomb will all be leaving on loan in the coming 7 days and elliott ward is rumoured to be heading to millwall or blackpool again probably all twaddle but just thought i would share what i had discoved googling  

Let us pray, especially Dos Santos. They still soak kleenex''s at the thought of him down the road, and his stay there was only brief.

Know nothing of Montero, but like his name, and all that unloading makes sense with regards the wages bill.

Nothing seems to stay put under CH, he thinks things through a lot too. Or is it just the rumour-mongers having a field day?

Just rumours.

But Fredy Montero is awesome, current record of 14 goals in 28 games so far this MLS season for Seattle Sounders. His overall strike rate isn''t bad either.

But he''s playing in the MLS and he''s Colombian, could make a work permit hard to get.

I''ve been looking at him for a few months now (blame FIFA and the Team of the Week on Ultimate Team).

Montero is very lively but not a prem starter yet for me- Also he doesn''t have enough appearances at International level to move to Europe unless he has passage through other qualification such as a passport.