Sign in to follow this  
catwee

You spoiled cretins

Reading this board reminds me of the spoiled kid who cries when he doesn''t get the exact action toy he wanted. Be happy with what you have some people have nothing we are in the premierleague enjoy it.

No i won''t people need to learn we can''t have everything we get the best we can and our squad is an improvement on last year. CMS is an improvement on Martin and therefore fits into the squad

You are highly unlikely to endear yourself to your fellow posters by insulting them even in your post heading.

Is it so difficult to express an opinion without this sort of stuff?

I don''t quite agree with you because we were led to believe that we were to expect better than a Championship hopeful on board. I come to this conclusion having seen the player only once in the flesh, but also having looked at his record and read quite a sizeable amount of Brighton fan''s forum views. Apparently, I am a "cretin," however.

If CMS is all we can get at this late stage, then I will settle for this addition to our forward line, but I remain slighly disappointed.

By the way O/P it''s ''spoilt'' not ''spoiled.''

I don''t enjoy the forum police bit, but in your case I''ll make a pleasurable exception. Cretins we may be, but we retain the basic tenets of our own language.  

[quote user="catwee"]Maybe i was saying you were spoiled in the past?[/quote]

Ugh?

Get your dictionary out Mr.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

You are highly unlikely to endear yourself to your fellow posters by insulting them even in your post heading.

Is it so difficult to express an opinion without this sort of stuff?

I don''t quite agree with you because we were led to believe that we were to expect better than a Championship hopeful on board. I come to this conclusion having seen the player only once in the flesh, but also having looked at his record and read quite a sizeable amount of Brighton fan''s forum views. Apparently, I am a "cretin," however.

If CMS is all we can get at this late stage, then I will settle for this addition to our forward line, but I remain slighly disappointed.

[/quote]

Only thing I would say regarding CMS views on Seagulls forums, Broadstairs, is that a sizeable amount of posters on here were writing off Ruddy in his first season here, and we all know what followed - it wasn''t just an egg on those posters faces, it was a god damn ostrich''s egg... So with that in mind, I will therefore give CMS the benefit of the doubt should he sign ;) ...

Can I just say, as a person with an A level in English Language and Literature, that ''spoiled'' is an adverb (describing a verb) so cannot be used to describe people and has no link to tense. Therefore the correct use is ''spoilt''. Just for future reference catwee. Your welcome.

When something is spoilt that is for example ''the girl is spoilt.'' present tense

When you use spoiled is for past tense the art work has been spoiled.

That''s how i thought it was maybe i am wrong i am no diplomat.

[quote user="Somerset Canary"]

Can I just say, as a person with an A level in English Language and Literature, that ''spoiled'' is an adverb (describing a verb) so cannot be used to describe people and has no link to tense. Therefore the correct use is ''spoilt''. Just for future reference catwee. Your welcome.

[/quote]*You''re*[:$]

[quote user="Somerset Canary"]

[/quote]

Oh Somerset, you let yourself down.

You''re welcome, not your welcome.

[quote user="catwee"]When something is spoilt that is for example ''the girl is spoilt.'' present tense When you use spoiled is for past tense the art work has been spoiled. That''s how i thought it was maybe i am wrong i am no diplomat.[/quote]

What''s diplomacy got to do with it? You''re digging yourself a hole of your own making and you are best p-ssing off for now.

Resurrect yourself with a new username, and learn from your mistakes.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Somerset Canary"]

[/quote]*You''re*[:$][/quote]

Doh!

[quote user="Carra Rud"]... I''ll be glad when the school holidays are over thats for fu-c king sure![/quote]Why? what time do the kids get home from school where you are?