Sign in to follow this  
NorthernYella

An alternative target

How about Tom Ince from Blackpool, certainly more of a Daniel Sturridge type forward than a classic out and out striker, but would be a great signing. Surely a young player with loads of potential and would definitely inject a lot more pace into our side in the final third.

I think we do need an out and out striker as well but if there are not any that are in our price range and that will improve us I think Tom Ince would be a great alternative signing.

[quote user="NorthernYella"]How about Tom Ince from Blackpool, certainly more of a Daniel Sturridge type forward than a classic out and out striker, but would be a great signing. Surely a young player with loads of potential and would definitely inject a lot more pace into our side in the final third. I think we do need an out and out striker as well but if there are not any that are in our price range and that will improve us I think Tom Ince would be a great alternative signing.[/quote]

I should imagine he''s destined for a top six club. If Blackpot had any sense they would put a massive fee on his head and expect to get it.

Good idea though. You never know.

[quote user="Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar"]I think its been quoted that his dad has said he wants him to stay at Blackpool for another season at least, which would appear sensible.Jjust like him at West Ham.[/quote]

or a lower Prem club perhaps? Somebody like ................................................................................ er. NCFC. 

For an outside bet, how about Jay Bothroyd, he seems well out of the picture at QPR and even though he has been in the England set up previously he still should be hungry enough to have something to prove. There may be question marks over his attitude at times, but I just think that with releasing Vaughan, needing to add another striker, if we don''t get Hughton''s number one target whether he may have the likes of Bothroyd on his radar.