Sign in to follow this  
catwee

Inspirational Films

[quote user="catwee"]Any that people can recommend?[/quote]

I think you might find Groundhog Day quite enjoyable, only in the original film version it doesn''t refer to someone creating another silly user name and then posting tripe all over the internet.

Overwhelming favourite for me is "The Blind Side" - The true story of a bloke called Michael Oher. I won''t give too much away because his story is amazing, but if you want to find out a bit about him first then google will answer you. It''s NFL related but you don''t need to know/like American football to enjoy this movie and the guy is a real inspiration. Received an award for his charitable work in 2010 too. Amazing bloke.
Seven pounds is exceptional, and inspirational, although a little predictable. 
Coach Carter is always great too, one of the speeches is amazing.

Why are all inspirational films about black people is it because most black peoples life is shit and these one off stories are exactly that one offs or is it because white people don''t do anything great?

[quote user="catwee"]Why are all inspirational films about black people is it because most black peoples life is shit and these one off stories are exactly that one offs or is it because white people don''t do anything great?[/quote]Some whiteys can''t even post in the correct section.

quote : Some whiteys can''t even post in the correct section. quote

Do we have a section for racist, bigots opinions?

[quote user="djc"]quote : Some whiteys can''t even post in the correct section. quote

Do we have a section for racist, bigots opinions?[/quote]You can ask SDP if you require one I suppose.