Sign in to follow this  
S10 Canary

Norwich v Doncaster Rovers

Good, that is the kind of tie that is just right at this stage of the competition. We should beat them.

We can get away with a few reserves and bring in our first choice players for the more attractive and lucrative next round then.

I am not overly bothered  about winning this competition tbh, but I want to see us make money from it, as much as we can.

Great draw considering there was still 18 premier teams in the hat. Would love to see us get to Wembley in this for the 4th time[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Great draw considering there was still 18 premier teams in the hat. Would love to see us get to Wembley in this for the 4th time[Y]

[/quote]

Mixed feelings about that NN. We have a far more important mission this season and that is survival. Mission accomplished = new dawn for NCFC. Wembley appearance could = Birmingham City.

This competition is useful for us as a leg-stretcher for the also rans in the squad and as a means of making a bit of extra cash.

If, assumptions excused, we draw a big boy in the next round or thereafter then I will look at the gate before the result.

That said, I would love the pleasure of attending an evening game at the Carra with decent opposition, a big gate and the usual fantastic atmosphere that knock-outs provoke. Alas, impossible for me now.