Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

3m CMS bid rejected

According to daily Star.That should rule this out as 2-3m would be max. for this player.

The Daily Star lol. Seriously. That reliable old piece of garbage. The guy isn''t even playing and scored only 9 goals or something all of last season. £3m sounds like pure BS.

Would rather give Palace £3m up front for Zaha plus Martin and rest in add-ons or installments

[quote user="Dibs"]According to daily Star.

That should rule this out as 2-3m would be max. for this player.
[/quote]

Half a million is to much for him, Hope we steer clear of this one now, Must be better on offer for that price, but we all know Deadline day is Rip off day, perhaps it should be re-named that.

A newspaper putting news from last night in this morning! What an amateur prganisation, they should be printing this afternoons news this morning...

People need to get real, something in the range of 3m-4m is probably right for CMS, possibly more: Rhodes went for God knows how much, Rodriguez for 7m, so CMS is worth plenty.

Yes absolutely.

He''s such a rubbish player and worth so little that Brighton have refused an offer of between twice and six times his market value

So, is the Brighton board insane or does it know things that many Pinkun posters do not?

Perhaps what the board members know that the Pinkun posters do not is the first thing about football ?

Anything above £3 million for a player of this age and quality becomes an absolute farce. I am kind of hoping this whole business is just one big smokescreen paving the way for another deal. But I think I am fooling myself by saying that.

I don''t mind all this anti CMS but some stuff on here that is supposedly fact, frankly is garbage.

eg on this thread ''he''s not even playing''. Totally untrue. CMS has scored 2 so far.

We all have our opinions but ''loaded facts'' are not helpful

CMS would be a great signing if another striker was being lined up to. I think Holt, Morison, Jackson, CMS & another is promising. But im guessing it''s going to be 1 striker.

[quote user="Wiz"]Seems a fair price to me by today''s inflated standards.[/quote]

Agreed wiz - in a world where stephen fletcher is worth £12m getting CMS for less than £2m is just wishful thinking.  We are a prem club, he is in contract and got another 3-4 years playing in him - £500k buys you nothing nowadays.