Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNath

Gael Kakuta

Been sent a text from a mate who works at Chelsea saying he has heard we have made an enquiry to loan Kakuta for the season, as have Vitesse Arnhem.

[quote user="Jonzey"]Well he''s talking s*it as Kakuta is at West Brom on loan, already played twice[/quote]Er...that''s Lakaku not Kakuta.Time to apologise I think Jonzey.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Jonzey"]Well he''s talking s*it as Kakuta is at West Brom on loan, already played twice[/quote]Er...that''s Lakaku not Kakuta.Time to apologise I think Jonzey.[/quote]

He already did.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Jonzey"]Well he''s talking s*it as Kakuta is at West Brom on loan, already played twice[/quote]Er...that''s Lakaku not Kakuta.Time to apologise I think Jonzey.[/quote]He did.Time to apologise ncfcstar.[;)]

Jonzey, now worries!

Whoever it is that we bring in (and I am sure there will be somebody arriving) I just hope it''s not a massive disappointment. We desperately need some quality upfront, if we are to stay in this division this year.

Oh im confident its going to be signing that 75% of us are going to be like, "what the f@*k" & "surely Vaughan is better than him".

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Jonzey"]Well he''s talking s*it as Kakuta is at West Brom on loan, already played twice[/quote]Er...that''s Lakaku not Kakuta.Time to apologise I think Jonzey.[/quote]He did.Time to apologise ncfcstar.[;)][/quote]Lol I was typing as he responded.