Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Jack Smith

of Hellesdon. Rumoured on Twitter that he is about to sign as a new programme seller at Carrow Road. Worth a punt? Thoughts?

Not very funny, I know, but I am getting a little bit pee''d off with this constant flow of foreign players, most of whom I have never heard of, who have been linked with the Club or who we should be interested in. Anybody can throw a name up for the sake of attention-seeking. It just wastes other poster''s time though. To me it''s just playing with the alphabet most of the time and irrelevant to affairs NCFC.

Having blurted all that out, I really think that the suggested interest in Anuva Ruma is a good move and worth following through.

Something will happen before deadline time, I am sure. Keep the airways free of nonsense please.

Jack smith. He is just not good enough. I''d rather spend the money''s on a big name foreign player

[quote user="Darren"]Jack smith. He is just not good enough. I''d rather spend the money''s on a big name foreign player[/quote]

Ajax were after him you know. The move fell through because he couldn''t find his passport.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="Darren"]Jack smith. He is just not good enough. I''d rather spend the money''s on a big name foreign player[/quote]

Ajax were after him you know. The move fell through because he couldn''t find his passport.

[/quote]

Who is Jack Smith replacing??  [:^)] 

[quote user="I am a Banana"]How about Rafal Wolski?[/quote]

Piss off. [:D]

[/quote]http://www.soccerway.com/players/rafal-wolski/157125/

Who is Jack replacing?

Manuelo DeCostabucket from Real Timbucktoo. He couldn''t adapt to the English style and his sales slumped. No loss really one of these foreigners, you know, a total fancy dancy boy. Not the Carrow Road style. Jack will be OK. IMHO.

Uhkan Kizmiaz.

Turkish striker. Renound for having bad relationships with his teammates but probably worth punt.

Who is Jack replacing?

Manuelo DeCostabucket from Real Timbucktoo. He couldn''t adapt to the English style and his sales slumped. No loss really one of these foreigners, you know, a total fancy dancy boy. Not the Carrow Road style. Jack will be OK. IMHO.

[/quote]

Good to hear Jack will fit in.   Is he Norwich  through and through, though?  

Will he sell for his bib?   [:^)]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Who is Jack replacing?

[/quote]

Good to hear Jack will fit in.   Is he Norwich  through and through, though?  

Will he sell for his bib?   [:^)]

[/quote]

No doubts on all that. Born in Middletons Lane, educated in Middletons Lane, had a paper round in Middletons Lane and  had his first wank in Middletons Lane which led to his first shag in Middletons Lane, after imbibing at the  Bull pub (is it still there?) Norwich through and through our Jack.

No need to doubt his total commitment to the cause..