Sign in to follow this  
NCFCPaul

Pacheco on the move... But where

Dani has just tweeted the following:

Rumors about me going to milwall are not true. I will let you know where I''m off to by end of today.

Thank you for message.

Personally i dont think, based on what ive seen, he is good enough. And as we have changed manager i dont think we will be in for him, but you never know.

Hopefully not here. Think he was overrated here. Only performed in two games during his loan. I think people just liked him because he was short, Spanish and Lambert signed him.

[quote user="BWs Cat"]I would rather have him then CMS[/quote]Have you been pasting that into every thread? I''ve lost count of the number of times I''ve read it today. Although possibly "than" was spelt correctly on some of them. [;)]

It''s true though, I really would rather have Pacheco than CMS. Pacheco has some potential, CMS does not.

CMS is old and has not even succeceded (Spelling police, help me out here!) at a championship level. No, no and no I say to him.

"BW''s Cat" It''s true though, I really would rather have Pacheco than CMS. Pacheco has some potential, CMS does not. CMS is old and has not even succeceded (Spelling police, help me out here!) at a championship level. No, no and no I say to him.

*succeeded

To be fair to CMS he was playing in the wrong system for his style of play and without a partner, which suits him best. With a partner he has been much more prolific

[quote user="BWs Cat"]It''s true though, I really would rather have Pacheco than CMS. Pacheco has some potential, CMS does not.

CMS is old
and has not even succeceded (Spelling police, help me out here!) at a championship level. No, no and no I say to him.[/quote]Jeez 28 is old these days.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]So if Lambert had signed Manuel from Fawlty Towers, we''d all like him too?
[/quote]

Doesn''t matter if you don''t like him. But you''ll have to forgive him. He''s from Barcelona[;)]

[quote user="York Canary"]To be fair to CMS he was playing in the wrong system for his style of play and without a partner, which suits him best. With a partner he has been much more prolific[/quote]I''ve heard this argument a few times YC, but can you or anyone who holds this view answer me this one:If he was in the wrong system and style of play and needs a strike partner, why did he perform just as ''averagely'' when he was last in the CCC with Peterborough as he did last season at Brighton???At that point he was playing upfront with McLean so it wasn''t due to a lack of a strike partner, nor was he being played against his ''strengths'', yet he scored the same sort of amount as he did last year, but as soon as he dropped back down into L1 we see the goals flying in again...My opinion is that regardless of system or strike partner (or not), he''s not a prem class player, and arguably not even CCC level in regards to goalscoring, and for a reported 3 mil or more cost, would be a complete rip-off...