Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Insert your made up story below

Just to make it easy for those making sh*t up just fill in the blanks and keep all the BS on one thread,just choose your favourite.

A source in the club who i can''t name reckons that (insert name) will be signing for £3 million.

I''ve just seen a number plate matching (insert name) outside Carrow Road.

My mate has just seen (insert name) in Asda.

Just passed (insert name) driving a 4 x 4 down the A140,on his way to Carrow road?

just a few of the usual lines.

My mate said on his Facebook status he''d just seen Michael Owen at a medical centre in Norfolk.

And I saw Del Piero in Tescos.

[quote user="SuperZakWhitbread"]I didn''t realise they had Tesco''s in Sydney[/quote]

The whole Sydney thing is a smokescreen put up by McNally, he was buying pasta and pizzas and wine up Blue Boar Lane. His missus is fit.

Warren Buffett to buy Norwich City (the whole City not just the football club), and relocate the lot (football club/pubs/houses/traffic lights/etc) on the isle of Bute whilst hiring Delia as personal cook & maid.

He will then reinstate Bryan Gunn as manager and give him £44bn to spend in the January transfer market.

ON THE BALL BUTIES!

I just passed my medical. I suspected when I saw myself in asda.

My wages will break the bank but they hope to make it up in shirt and icecream sales

You heard it here first :)

[quote user="SuperZakWhitbread"]I didn''t realise they had Tesco''s in Sydney[/quote]

There''s Tescos everywhere, even China. Believe me.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Apparently we are signing 76 strikers today just to keep 60% if this board happy[/quote]

Then we will have the same amount of forwards as we do midfielders. Perfect.

Apparently Kenwyne Jones is definitely signing. Us Joneses keep in touch with one another. One big family.

A decent strikers would be good, to go with our 3 championship ones! anyway ASDA is pritty busy tonight so who knows, P/S saw a horse box going towards the city on A47, so owen might be on his way!!!

I don''t whether this count''s as a ''transfer'' but my owner just got signed up as chief scout for NCFC!

He''s very happy! So happy he took the first train to Ipswich!

I have it on good authority from a mate who works at a service station near Norwich that Dave Kitson was tucking into a Double Rodeo burger earlier today. Could expect him to put pen to paper later.