Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

EWAN CHESTER

Good grief!!!

So the eight players we''ve signed all mysteriously appeared without any finding, effort or negotiation did they?  This is not Football Manager which you just click a button and a player appears.

There really are some very stupid comments/threads on this site these days.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

Good grief!!!

So the eight players we''ve signed all mysteriously appeared without any finding, effort or negotiation did they?  This is not Football Manager which you just click a button and a player appears.

There really are some very stupid comments/threads on this site these days.

[/quote]

Hang on, He''s hardly unearthed any hidden talent has he?! All the players signed are well recognised (with one possible exception, tea bag).Doesn''t take much scouting to know their good players as their all pretty much on tele/media coverage most weekends.

So yes I believe not a lot of effort has go in to finding these players.

"Hang on, He''s hardly unearthed any hidden talent has he?! All the players signed are well recognised (with one possible exception, tea bag).Doesn''t take much scouting to know their good players as their all pretty much on tele/media coverage most weekends.

So yes I believe not a lot of effort has go in to finding these players."

Jesus .. that''s just finished me off - what an incredibly thick post. 

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Money for old rope!!![/quote]

What a strange post thought he was responsible for the likes of Ruddy ( in reserves at Everton ) Pilkington and Jackson to name but a few.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="zemas tendon"]EWAN CHESTER[/quote]No, I''m in Norwich.[/quote]

Haha, made me chuckle!

[quote user="supercol"]

"Hang on, He''s hardly unearthed any hidden talent has he?! All the players signed are well recognised (with one possible exception, tea bag).Doesn''t take much scouting to know their good players as their all pretty much on tele/media coverage most weekends.

So yes I believe not a lot of effort has go in to finding these players."

Jesus .. that''s just finished me off - what an incredibly thick post. 

[/quote]

Care to explain why that post is so "thick"? I''d hate to make the same mistake twice.

[quote user="supercol"]This board is crap, I''m off back to the WOTB.[/quote]Please let the door hit you on the way out...