Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

James Nursey - Twitter

Daily Mirror journalist James Nursey says that talk of CMS signing for us is incorrect and we will sign a striker from a premiership rival.

Cameron Jerome, Frazier Campbell or Guidetti I''d say, perhaps Guidetti on loan and one of those two permanent and I''d say we''re good to go!.

I''ve got a sneeky suspicion it could be Rickie Lambert, no sauce just a feeling about Trollope managing him at Bristol Rovers and him being mates with Holt etc.

[quote user="manbearpig"]Iv heard were in for Fraiser Campbell[/quote]The last time he looked good was nearly 4 years ago, and he''s nearly as bad a Vaughan with injuries over the last few years so I hope this is pure fluff...

Campbell would be good. Owen would not be signing from a Prem rival. Genuinely think we are not in the hunt for him.

Apparently he has a choice between Stoke or Everton, with Stoke leading the chase.

He is a reliable source, So we were never actually in for CMS or possibly it was all smoke screen. Tbh it is probably between Park and Guidetti.

[quote user="Ches right hand man "]He is a reliable source, So we were never actually in for CMS or possibly it was all smoke screen. Tbh it is probably between Park and Guidetti.
[/quote]

Park has signed for Celta Vigo and Man City have said Guidetti isn''t ready to go out on loan as he is still recovering from his virus.

I know he''s not been that popular on here, but I would love Rickie Lambert - would need someone else with a bit of pace though idealy. But Lambert knows where the net us, but is also fantastic all over the park, taking free kicks, corners. I think he''d add so much to our attacking play

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]

Campbell would be good.

[/quote]

27 goals in 119 appearances in English football since his 1st run of games back in 2007.

[/quote]

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]Dont panic guys and gals... always got this guy if we dont sign anyone:--Photo of Chris Martin--[/quote]I''d still rather play CM than I would sign CMS...

We don''t want a David Goodwillie, got to be very careful buying Scottish players! That league make some awful players look good.

Yes, Norfolkchance I think you could be right. Lambert wants to get away from Southampton and the connections with Trollope and Holt could just sway it.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]Dont panic guys and gals... always got this guy if we dont sign anyone:

[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/1493780413.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

At least he''d run through a brick wall for us.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]Dont panic guys and gals... always got this guy if we dont sign anyone:--Photo of Chris Martin--[/quote]I''d still rather play CM than I would sign CMS...Good thing CMS isn''t coming then.......

[/quote]

[quote user="Wiz"]

I did say Campbell days ago but started to get hammered for it, so I let it drop, sadly, his injury record''s not to good.

[/quote]

You got hammered for pretending to have inside information about him coming here. The rumour had been doing the rounds for at least a couple of days before your claim.