Sign in to follow this  
Welsh NorwichFan

Relegation... it's not for certain yet....

While i agree it''s good to be realistic, there are still so many points to play for. This negative attitude doesn''t help anyone, who is to say that Jonsson wont start a goalscoring streak (he''s deffo due one!!). The year we got into the play offs should give us extra belief that we can achieve the unthinkable. Sure, we have a difficult fixture list but then so do the rest of the teams down there. Judging by many of the comments you would think we were already relegated. And Worthy out?? - ive never heard such an ungrateful bunch in all my life.. he brought us premiership football, surely the time to question him(if at all) is when we are mathematically down. Lets show a bit of opitimism and believe in the boys, it might rub off on them!

20 points from 29 games - we need to get real, we are as good as relegated and have been since Christmas. We will finish with 26 points max.

NO CHANCE!

I know it''s mathmatically possible, but it''s physically impossible. We have only scored 5 points in 13 matches. How on earth are we going to get 7 points from 9 matches? And that''s with Crystal Palace and Saints not scoring anymoe points. One win from Palace and it''s all over my optamistic friend.

Relegation is not for certain.  But almost

I admire the optimism, I really do.  But its too late now I feel.

Come on you Yellows