Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I'm rather proud of City atm.

I think, like me, he is coming round to accepting disappointment that we aren''t getting a new glamourous striker in. Are we the next Hull City?

Why don''t you defend against the point that city1st made about ''your deafness'' wiz?

Let''s see you get out of that corner...

[quote user="Hog"]Anyway in answer to your original point....I''m not, I want to see them splash the cash! [:P][/quote]Yeah, ''cos it''s not like we''ve signed eight players or anything already.  I mean, how tight can you get?

City1st - From where i''m standing it IS a form of bullying, he''s only expressing his point of view as it stands in that point of time.

And you''re battering him for changing his mind.... Seriously, where is the harm in that?!

I don''t get the anger that you display towards him, it''s only a messageboard mate, chill out! If i''m honest you look a bit mental yourself copying and pasting all these quotes that you have stored up.

I am pretty pleased that IF we are going to make any signings, we have left it late enough to hopefully stop morons from standing outside carrow rd making faces and moronic noises behind one of the sky sports numpties.

[quote user="YellowFellow"]

I am pretty pleased that IF we are going to make any signings, we have left it late enough to hopefully stop morons from standing outside carrow rd making faces and moronic noises behind one of the sky sports numpties.

[/quote]

Well, I''ll be here until 10pm at which point I''m giving up.  So far all I''ve seen is Steve Morison and Chris Martin having a "who can walk the slowest" competition.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Well, I''ll be here until 10pm at which point I''m giving up......[/quote]You people who leave before the end make me sick! [8o|]

Skijumptoes - Couldn''t agree more. Bullying, stalking, i don''t know what you call it but it''s certainly a weird obsession.

City 1st - I used to really enjoy your posts, especially your knowledge about the financial plight of those down the road but lately you do seem to have lost the plot with this Wiz obsession. You''ve made your point, people understand where you''re coming from but is there really the need to keep attacking him everytime he posts? Personally i think you''re better than this and would prefer to see a return to the thoughtful, intelligent posts you used to write.

you are not obliged to read every post

though I am flattered that you do, whatever your other names are

ps there is not an ''attack'' every time he posts - check today

For all his faults and b*llsh*t you have to admit that Wiz generates more replies than most people.