Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Would you want to play for Norwich?

I think playing for Norwich would be frustrating  knowing that there wont be much chance of ever winning any sorts of medals besides maybe getting promoted from the Championship. Obviously we would all love it cause they are a part of our family. But if you were a professional football player it would be a little frustrating. I mean it would be nice with security knowing there wont be anyone coming in that is amazing that would take your place so your job is rather secure if you are pretty good. IDK I am blabbering

Getting paid to kick a ball I''d be very happy to do that lol. Sure winning trophies all players want to do, but I think just being able to play football week in week out is what most players want. But to answer your question, Norwich would be the only team I''d want to play for, even if I was as good as Messi (which I''m not, I am terrible at football lol)

Ask Hucks.

He wanted to play for Norwich, wasn''t a Norwich fan, had nothing to do with Norwich. Came here on loan and that was that, didn''t care he''d never win much/anything, he just wanted to do his best for the club and try and make us as successful as possible.

How many footballers actually win anything decent? When you think about it, there are so many professional footballers across the world. And quite a lot of Semi-pros. A huge percentage of them will never win anything/anything more than a low division title.

I''m sure being paid to play football, doing your best, trying to better your club is enough for most players. Only the very best have the option of joining clubs likely to win things. For everyone else there is just a slim chance.