Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Time to pray!!!

that Holt or Jackson doesnt get injured tomorrow as we will be up shit creek if either of them do!!! if that happens can see a rough ride in store for Hughton and Mc Nasty for not getting a striker in to replace Vaughan or Wilby!!

That so many people on here can''t see this is astounding. When we signed Bunn, and people were questioning it the amount of replies saying "what if Ruddy gets injured, Rudd and Steer are not ready" Well now we have that exact problem up front.

I''m not saying you are wrong but I am saying shut the hell up!

We scored plenty and many of you who called for Jackson to be given a chance say now different! We are getting a striker on loan... So chill. If we did transfers like this last season you would of elated for anything but relegation ! We finished 12!

Loza better be as good as we hope if we do get injuries up front, as he''s pretty much next in line you would expect.

[quote user="GRIFFTER45"]I''m not saying you are wrong but I am saying shut the hell up!

We scored plenty and many of you who called for Jackson to be given a chance say now different! We are getting a striker on loan... So chill. If we did transfers like this last season you would of elated for anything but relegation ! We finished 12![/quote]

We are?? Who?

heskey has signed for someone today I think so its pray for an injury free season and fight others for owens signature.

An injury now to holt or jackson would be a nightmare

and how much worse would it have been if Morison HAD agreed to go to forest????

we have what we have - but it wont be 442 very often - one injury and it wont be 442 at all.

COYY - time for an upset result tomorrow

you cant get anybody on loan til January in the Prem!!!!! when will people like you understand that!!! you can only get out of contract players like Heskey or Owen as somebody else stated!!!