Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

forward line sorted

Forget the poor defending for a while and envy our attack. havent seen such an exciting and dangerous front three for some time hucks ash and leon kept together are going to get better and better the more they play together. ashton will certainly end up the clubs top goalscorer in time.as for leon i feel thers loads more to come from him he would be my first player on my team sheet his workrate and enthuisiasm is top class. and as for hucks he just excites me when ever he gets the ball best player ever had at club. all we need now is another ian crook to feed this trio. bentley could just be the nearest we will get just as soon as he gets the ime an arsenal player out of his system.if we do eventually go down the championship defences will crap therselfs with this front line.

True.  I have been very impressed with Leon and Deano in previous weeks.  They seem to be learning each others games well.  If we do get relegated it is vital we keep Deano, Leon and Hucks.  These 3 can be awesome in the first div