Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Bolton double

Now we have finally realised our defence has not been good enough and needed a change.shame we did not bring shackell in much sooner Have a feeling our revival will start at Bolton giving us our first away win and our first double in prem. also feel our last 5 to 6 games are winnable so we have got to stick with the lads to the end think we might just scrape through hardest game to come gonna be saints away. If we do end up back in the championship and keep our players together feel certain we will be straight back up i for sure will be heading straight to bookies to get my money on.    

Top man, optimism is infectious, if (I know its a big one) but if we beat Palace and Southampton, the shortfall is just about made up. Their other games are against similar quality teams to ours.

At Bolton Shackell is a shoe in and if Charlton plays with him we would be more solid at the back. Worthington may just try this, as Charlton used to play for them and we all know what tends to happen when players go back to their old clubs.

I know Worthington is keen on Fleming, but this, IMO, would be the ideal situation. Drury looks more solid, after being dropped and we would have a stronger defence.

Bolton may also be over confident, so lets go for it. Its not over yet.

I know everyone has been saying we have hardy won any games, but neither have the other teams at the bottom, which is why they only have a few more points than us.

I will be there and with the way the team has played recently and a bit of tightening up at the back, I think we can do it.

2-1 City!

The way the team have played recently ? would that be the way we lost 3-0 at Blackburn , the laughable way we let a 2-0 lead go at home to Man City or the way we didnt make Chelsea break sweat . I have seen nothing recently to even offer a glimmer of hope.