Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-tom

New black kit

[quote user="ImDrunky"]I wasn''t to sure about it before, but after watching that game I actually quite like it now :)
[/quote]

That Spurs defender liked it too.....couldn''t wait to get Morison''s shirt off him 

I was going to post a topic about this too! Sitting in my away kit right now funnily enough and I goddamn LOVE it! We look slick on tv with it on and I hope we use it for a few away games. I also loved last season''s away kit. Long may Errea produce these kits:)

I wish our home kit is always just yellow and green (no other colours) and our away kit is mirrored with green and yellow.

No it''s a great idea

How on earth would 34,000 Spurs fans know who was who today if we had not been wearing our ''away strip'' ?

Perhaps Chris Hughton could have an away suit, so fans can see he is not AVB

ps it must have consfused the hell out of those 34,000 Spurs fans seeing our fans in the wrong colours, they must have wondered who we were

My wife just lorvvved the new black kit. Seriously.

She said it made our team look .........................D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-SSSSSSS!! Good psychology

I liked it too.

So two thumbs up BowkettMcNallyHughton!

OTBC

got someone heading back to east anglia from the states for a visit monday, grabbing my away shirt for me ;)
$75+$30 shipping? no thank you!
but I am very excited to get it, my last shirt was our lotus ones from when I had my season ticket