Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Lawro your a prat....

... and I always did like that ginger long jumper ! Funny I thought it was Ed Sheran.... surprised to find out his name is Greg Rutherford !http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19362839

Our media team should also be ashamed!!! All of them predicting we would lose!! Well the boys have proved you and all the idiots on the BBC wrong.

Even more concerning is not knowing the difference between your and you''re.

The guy is paid to give an opinion and selecting a home win is usually a fair shout.

I''ve never liked him and always found he talks nonsense although the whole dismissing Holt playing for England incident without explanation last season really sent my dislike for him to new levels. Normally watch match of the day recorded so i just skip all the talking now to save my getting wound up. All that lot on match of the day talk nonsense tbh and really wish they had lee dixon on there as he talks a hell of a lot more sense than shearer and hansen put together

Old mother Lawrenson is one of my least favourite persons on the TV. Apart from his biased and narrow opinions, his whole demeanour is that of a complete personality-free zone. I can think of a host of pundits who are much better than him.

I quite like Curbishley''s quiet and incisive approach, although some on here don''t agree. Either way, Lawrenson. Nah! 

Pension him off Beeb. He is one of the reasons MotD is losing audience numbers to Sky''s Football First, IMO. 

He was a fine player in his day, but I have to agree and think they should still let his feet do the talking as they would make a lot more sense than that squit what comes out of his mouth.  And he has a face that could turn milk.

Plus I always reckon that Shearer looks like one of them Gerry Anderson puppets with his strings cut.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Squit" BBB, I haven''t heard that word for years. A real old Norfolk expression that. Like it.[/quote]

Well now, I''m often accused of talking a load of old squit so I supposed you''ll get used to it.  I taught my granddaughter "bishy barnabee" too, though I doubt she remembers it now.  We ought to remember these things, that''s heritage that might get forgotten. Twenty years ago I didn''t think there would be any new words left but now it''s all "LOL" and "text speak" and sometimes you need to remind the young ''uns that they didn''t invent the whole bloody world!

[quote user="greenwichcanary"]I''ve never liked him and always found he talks nonsense although the whole dismissing Holt playing for England incident without explanation last season really sent my dislike for him to new levels. Normally watch match of the day recorded so i just skip all the talking now to save my getting wound up. All that lot on match of the day talk nonsense tbh and really wish they had lee dixon on there as he talks a hell of a lot more sense than shearer and hansen put together[/quote]Exactly, I literally couldn''t agree more. Linkear asked about Holt for England, Lawrenson just said no. No explanation. But then I''ve despised him and Garth Crooks for years. Terrible individuals, and awful pundits.  

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Squit" BBB, I haven''t heard that word for years. A real old Norfolk expression that. Like it.[/quote]

Well now, I''m often accused of talking a load of old squit so I supposed you''ll get used to it.  I taught my granddaughter "bishy barnabee" too, though I doubt she remembers it now.  We ought to remember these things, that''s heritage that might get forgotten. Twenty years ago I didn''t think there would be any new words left but now it''s all "LOL" and "text speak" and sometimes you need to remind the young ''uns that they didn''t invent the whole bloody world![/quote]

For fear of getting a clout o'' the lug Bor I have to ask you, can you remember pishamares, harnsers, fulfers and dodmans? And can you fathom out what a diddicoy is? Just wondering! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Squit" BBB, I haven''t heard that word for years. A real old Norfolk expression that. Like it.[/quote]

Well now, I''m often accused of talking a load of old squit so I supposed you''ll get used to it.  I taught my granddaughter "bishy barnabee" too, though I doubt she remembers it now.  We ought to remember these things, that''s heritage that might get forgotten. Twenty years ago I didn''t think there would be any new words left but now it''s all "LOL" and "text speak" and sometimes you need to remind the young ''uns that they didn''t invent the whole bloody world![/quote]

For fear of getting a clout o'' the lug Bor I have to ask you, can you remember pishamares, harnsers, fulfers and dodmans? And can you fathom out what a diddicoy is? Just wondering! [;)]

[/quote]You keep troshin'' on, the pair of you.Isn''t a diddicoy a traveller from Yarmouth way?

"Isn''t a diddicoy a traveller from Yarmouth way?"

knotty ash, I believe

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Squit" BBB, I haven''t heard that word for years. A real old Norfolk expression that. Like it.[/quote]

[/quote]You keep troshin'' on, the pair of you.Isn''t a diddicoy a traveller from Yarmouth way?[/quote]Or Lowestoft even! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Squit" BBB, I haven''t heard that word for years. A real old Norfolk expression that. Like it.[/quote]

[/quote]

You keep troshin'' on, the pair of you.

Isn''t a diddicoy a traveller from Yarmouth way?[/quote]
Or Lowestoft even! [;)]
[/quote]

Thass zackly rite ol bewtie.[;)]