Sign in to follow this  
Southwestcanary

Anyone else see this?

Last bit of action shown on match of the day when snodgrass scores just before it goes to interview AVB...... Norwich fan in the top tier so excited his lobs his burger at the spurs fans .... Hilarious!!

He suddenly started being concerned about his chlolesterol level as he''d already had a full English, four pies (two with chips) and ten pints of lager that day. Oh and a couple of Mars bars at the station.

There''s nothing wrong with looking after your health. 

ive watched this back on 10 times and still cant spot it... when does this happen??

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"]I was going to say no. It had pork in it, but I thought it would upset the religious posters.[;)][/quote]
The majority of Jews do eat pork, it''s only the ultra-conservative and orthodox that dont.

I used to get a lift to and from work with a Jewish lady and was quite mortified when I was abusing her hospitality when I realised I was eating a BLT. When I applogised she replied " Thats fine I love bacon, just dont tell the big man " Mad Props to her made me laugh like a drain !

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Beef Burger > Beef > CowPork > PigAm I missing something here?[/quote]Yeah, cheap burgers can have different kinds of reconstituted meat in them, e.g. cheap Tosco sausages have chicken in them.

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"][quote user="AndyCanary"]Beef Burger > Beef > CowPork > PigAm I missing something here?[/quote]Yeah, cheap burgers can have different kinds of reconstituted meat in them, e.g. cheap Tosco sausages have chicken in them. [/quote]*cheap burgers and sausages*

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Lips, arseh0les and fat in the main, with some less desirable filler to bulk it up![/quote]Sounds like a reminder to fire up the charcoal this evening.  Fish or yellows'' suggestion....hmmmm.

Im often ashamed to say I am a football fan... the guy who threw his burger sounds like an dumb animal... imagine if you were at the game with your little son etc and suddenly he is slobbered with a fat cheesy beef slab.. day ruined.

I expect the beef throwing guy also approved of the London riots

:(

Christ, this forum - on the one hand people who can''t tell a beef burger from a ****ing sausage roll and on the other someone who takes the impulsive despatch of a burger as an act of a man who condones rioting!

[quote user="The 12th Devine"]Christ, this forum - on the one hand people who can''t tell a beef burger from a ****ing sausage roll and on the other someone who takes the impulsive despatch of a burger as an act of a man who condones rioting![/quote]

It is a fair representation of Pinkun posters! Somewhere , in the middle you will find LDC

H

I have to agree with MB. A utter twat who no doubt thought he was either being funny or clever. No more than an animal.

People like him, hooligans and people who take rivals to the extreme (like Celtic/Rangers fans who will stab and maim opposing fans) give football fans a bad name.

I''ve been to enough music festivals where people throw pi55 in a bottle through the crowd, would quite welcome a burger after that!

Either way, pretty stupid thing to do IMO, but can understand the moment taking over!