Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers (SCOOBY & HERMAN)

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week three of Rays Funds. This week we have NWC in charge and making the final selections. NWC joined us last season when he finished the season with a magnificent 83% strike rate. Now this is NWC’s first time in the hot seat and good as he is he will need us all do our very best to help him pick the final six this weekend. Don’t forget for your selection to be considered it must be a game from this weekend’s fixtures and be listed on the Bet365 web site.

Don’t forget you have only until Friday to get your Canary Challenge entries in and claim your BOGOF PUPs entry. Details are on INCSC web site.

Here is the proposed rota for the rest of September. Mandie and Star have already confirmed but I need Scooby and Herman to confirm if the dates are ok. If they’re unsuitable I can easily make a change.

September 8th - Scooby

September 15th - Mandie Moo

September 22nd - Herman

September 29th - NCFCStar

Don’t forget our presentation at Colney on the 8th Sept. The Reading game kicks off at 1pm and we will make our presentation at around 12:45. I hope some of you can make it.

Thanks again to everyone who has made or pledged a donation. Maybe we will get 60 PUPs selecting this weekend. I think it was 57 last week after 55 in week 1.

So now Ill hand the thread over to NWC. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Marcus ... the free bet is yours....... [:)]...

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,2, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, yes Norfolkchance1 £1655 for the Academy,so far.

Well now, I think that Manchester City look good at home and QPR look bloody awful away from home.  On that basis, I would like Manchester City to win this week please.

Should be ok nutty[Y]

TWENTE   v                   VVV Venlo                HOME WIN for me,

All the best PUPS.

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you NWC and to all you other PUPs out there.

Off to Spain and a HOME WIN for REAL MADRID v Granada please.

Thanks for the intro Nutty :) I''ve had a few weeks to thik about this, and my philosophy is basically that some money for the academy is better than no money for the academy, so bankers only please!!(Also would like to get my name on the hall of fame as well........!)Thanks and good luck to all.

Bundesliga action for me this week.

Bayern Munich v VfB Stuttgart - Home Win

Looks a banker to me!!

Best of luck NWC and all you PUPs

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]Bundesliga action for me this week.

Bayern Munich v VfB Stuttgart - Home Win

Looks a banker to me!! [/quote]Saw that - its a good ''un!!

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]First time pick for me. I second Diesel Doris'' choice. Home win for Benfica v Nacional. I have a vested interest as I will be there. Get in![/quote]

Nice one Wings. Great to have your selection and to know you''ll actually be cheering them on. Have a great time buddy[H]

Swindon Canary left his selection in advance on last weeks thread : -

Rangers       v       Elgin       Home Win

And of course he wishes NWC and all you PUPs the best of luck.

Morning all I''m looking to the blue square this weekend and will go with...

Forest green v Hyde.....Home win.

The very best of luck to everybody this week especially NWC.

Well, I''ve already got one wrong. Went for Spurs vs West Brom last week.Only 1 thing for it then...Spurs vs Norwich.. HOME WIN! then if I''m wrong, I''m happy to be wrong. [;)]

I think that Mourinho''s men will be on the rebound this week, so I''m going for Real Madrid to win at home against Granada.

Best of luck everyone!

Manchester City to beat QPR for me please

Good Luck to us pups this week [:D]

Nutty, no problem for the 8th,  Looking forward to it.
And, for this week it''ll be a Real Madrid home win please

Good to be back, it''s been a while. I''ve missed doing the Rays funds and scouring Europe for a good

odds on bet, so here goes.

FC Daugava (W16 D6 L3) to win at home against Gulbene 2005(W4 D7 L14) in the Latvian First Division

Daugava are top of the table and unbeaten at home whilst Gulbene are one from bottom.

Bet365 have Daugava at 1/6  and Gulbene at 12/1 with the draw at 13/2 at the moment.

Haven''t typed this for a while.....

Good Luck NWC and all PUPs

MC