Sign in to follow this  
drurys dodgy knee

Well screw you too, El Ahamadi

No seriously ONLY the REALLY dumb and stupid do the sister family thing becuase they have no imagination and have lost the argument / banter. I always see it it as another easy victory.... a bit like the 2-0 against you lot last year.

Where you in the league currently?

I had a conversation with my Nephew, who lives in Boardsley Green, and a or should say was a season ticket holder at Villa for around 18 years, he tells me many of his friends have dumped the S/T aswell, they go about 4 or 5 times a season now, never go to Home or away cup matches, You can imagin the conversations get quite heated when I visit the Home land, my family are split between the three Blues Villa And Albion. And for any Villa fan and the Others who come on here and say its a novilty for us, And the large numbers of our home and travelling fans  will drop off,Its clearly evident that you haven''t got a clue of our history, 1st point 22.000 season tickets again the same number we had last season and the season before that. Many season''s it was 20.000 but extra seats went in and the numbers went up. I predict Villa to be looking for a new Manager befor Christmas, to get the club out of the religation battle ,lAMBERT will do what he does best and walk out on the club. 

[quote user="AJ"]As a city, tell me which stars are frequenting Norwich these days?. Who has the local Arena got booked and if not where do you have to drive to to see your favourite bands?

I''m sure the smell of cow shit in the morning makes up for it though ;) only joking

Not everyone''s cut out for basic living[/quote]
UEA Norwich - October 20th - Trivium + As I Lay Dying, Caliban. 
Three of my favourite bands.
So not very far.
Also, You reckon we''ll never see Villa relegated as long as we follow football?!
Just how close did you come last season?!

[quote user="AJ"]I wouldn''t be in the least bit surprised if you took 2k to Newcastle. This is all still new and exciting to you Personally, I wouldn''t pay £35 upwards to watch Villa or any other football team ANYWHERE I call that common sense[/quote]

Come on fella, get your facts correct. Hardly new, despite being away from the top tier more freqently than the illustrious Villa in recent seasons.

If you want to come on here and discuss things regarding NCFC, AVFC and Lambert in a reasonable way, I will welcome you.

If you want to portray an unfounded, but traditional, arrogance and be insulting in any way, then b-gger off.  

To be fair I though AJ was just your average troll (not very good at it but hey ho) but maybe he really is as stupid as he makes out? Stupid or troll? hmmmm tough call......

To be fair it''s got to be hard not even supporting the biggest club in your City!

[quote user="AJ"]As a city, tell me which stars are frequenting Norwich these days?. Who has the local Arena got booked and if not where do you have to drive to to see your favourite bands? I''m sure the smell of cow shit in the morning makes up for it though ;) only joking Not everyone''s cut out for basic living[/quote]

The UEA is in norwich dumbass, and where do you live if its not birmingham?

And basic living......erm..birmingham.

AJs one of those people that when asked where''s the best place in the world, he replies Birmingham.... when asked what places he''s visited he replies he''s never been anywhere other than Birmingham.....

PS last post 3.15pm, left school, rushing home to Mummies to get on Daddies computer .... you know it''s true

[quote user="AJ"] Do any big bands ever come to town?[/quote]IIRC The NEC is in Solihull not Birmingham. That leaves you the NIA and the atrophing academy as venues of any size, hardly venues likely to attract the cream of the music industry I''d suggest which is why if you lived in Birmingham you''d probably need to travel to Leamington (assembly rooms) or Wolverhampton (wulfrun/civic) if you wanted to see anyone of note.

I''ve tried to stay out of this thread but I can''t. I''ve lived in Birmingham and Norwich and I can safely say Birmingham is a sh!thole compared to Norwich. This AJ character has clearly never been to Norwich as he thinks it''s just one giant field where the truth is he couldn''t be further from the truth. I''ve shown my Villa mate this thread and even he admitted this AJ guy is a tw@t.

The price of success I suppose, that we get these washed up old has beens giving it the big time charlie act

A while back it was our impoversished neighbours and their ''glorious history'' - four world cups, six prime ministers and the Queen Mum as a lifelong season ticket holder. Counted for nothing as we spanked their grubby little club 4-1 and 5-1

Even more absurd was the half pint drinking, northern monkeys, Leeds. 15 point lead and we overhauled them to walk away with the title. The following season we cruised into automatic promotion. leaving them behind ... as have three of their best players who had no hesitation in leaving Leeds behind ........ to come to us

So we know have Aston Villa giving it large. A club that time has left behind as it sits festering amongst the empty workshops and run down back streets of Aston - a more fitting monument to decline you would be hard to find.

The saddest bit is those squeaking on here about their ''great days'' are usually those who never saw them - difference for us is we are seeing, and we will see our great days.

Nice to be part of the future, shame you and your failing club AJ will have no part of it

ps another shame is the loss of Fred Dibner, it would have made a cracking programme watching him demolish your redundant stadium

[quote user="City1st"]

The price of success I suppose, that we get these washed up old has beens giving it the big time charlie act

A while back it was our impoversished neighbours and their ''glorious history'' - four world cups, six prime ministers and the Queen Mum as a lifelong season ticket holder. Counted for nothing as we spanked their grubby little club 4-1 and 5-1

Even more absurd was the half pint drinking, northern monkeys, Leeds. 15 point lead and we overhauled them to walk away with the title. The following season we cruised into automatic promotion. leaving them behind ... as have three of their best players who had no hesitation in leaving Leeds behind ........ to come to us

So we know have Aston Villa giving it large. A club that time has left behind as it sits festering amongst the empty workshops and run down back streets of Aston - a more fitting monument to decline you would be hard to find.

The saddest bit is those squeaking on here about their ''great days'' are usually those who never saw them - difference for us is we are seeing, and we will see our great days.

Nice to be part of the future, shame you and your failing club AJ will have no part of it

ps another shame is the loss of Fred Dibner, it would have made a cracking programme watching him demolish your redundant stadium

[/quote]

Yet again, something else I have to agree with city1st on. Harping on about the ''glory days'' aren''t going to bring them back.

I wouldn''t take him too seriously either Mr.Hopkins, i''m pretty sure AJ is more of a troll than a villa fan.