Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Carroll injured

[quote user="ImDrunky"]Just heard Carroll is out for 6 weeks, good news for us, bad news for them.
[/quote]

No I mus''nt laugh,. Lets hope Bent takes his place and has a howller of a match, never to be picked agaid

I was on holiday so missed all the highlights of the game he got injured in.

So, was he as good as some of the papers i read claimed? It sounded like he''s got his drive back, which made him such a top player in geordie land.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Was that talksport telling you he wasn''t available for West Ham next week? Anyone could have told you that...[/quote]

I actually watched the game live and seeing him go down the way he did and clutching his hamstring it was obvious that it was a bad injury.  Carroll also has form on thigh injuries so it does not take a genius to deduce that he could be out for a long time. His injury record could well be a key reason why Liverpool want rid but have created a smokescreen to make it appear to be other reasons. Just my opinion of course.  

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]I was on holiday so missed all the highlights of the game he got injured in. So, was he as good as some of the papers i read claimed? It sounded like he''s got his drive back, which made him such a top player in geordie land.[/quote]

Yes, he was looking very good, unplayable in fact and inspired the rest of the team, but that won''t be any good if he can''t stay fit. My bet is that he will not manage too many games, which will be good for us.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Really? You really feel the need to bump a thread because you got something right? Shall we all do that?[/quote]

Bumped because yet another unnecessary thread was started. Wrong again GP...LOL

No, you bumped it because you got something right, for once. And if you really care that there is a second thread your a very very strange person, but then we already knew that...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]No, you bumped it because you got something right, for once. And if you really care that there is a second thread your a very very strange person, but then we already knew that...[/quote]

why is Paul Moy very, very strange and not just very strange or just strange or even very, very, very strange ? A strange post.

Physioroom.com says he''s out until 16th Oct, fantastic. He''s a very dangerous player, despite his ''mare at Liverpool where they didn''t know how to play to his strengths (not rocket science, aim direct balls at his head, get crosses into the box!). He almost single handedly destroyed Fulham last Saturday, their defence simply gave up jumping after a while. I''d much rather our defence faced Carlton Cole.