Sign in to follow this  
Canary Willo

McNally Tweet - new deal for David Fox

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Great news! Big fan of Foxy, reckon he''s the best value for money signing in my 25 years following the club. What was it he cost? About the same as a bottle of Come wasn''t it?[/quote]

Who was the donator?[+o(]

Great news, Fox is a vital cog in our engine room, more especially when we struggle to get our passing game going, Fulham away for example. He may not play every game this season but he''s a good option to have along with Tettey and E Bennett to compete with our current midfield 4 of Pilks,Johnson,Howson and Snoddy.

I can''t remember the last time we had such good strength in depth for midfield positions!!

Good times :)

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]F''kin autocorrect lol![/quote]

Can you confirm, do you or do you not keep it bottled?

[/quote]LMAO

[quote user="Sing Up The South Stand"]I''m a bit surprised myself, but he''s a solid player...[/quote]

Watch many games?? Well deserved and when fully match fit in the coming weeks will be pushing for a start.

Very pleased to see Fox sign a new deal - but there''s just one annoying thing about him which I''d like him to remedy as soon as possible - I''ve seen him score one brilliant free kick - against us for Colchester - can you score one FOR us please Foxy.