This is a pretty selfish post really i used the premise of ''Norwich at the San Siro'', hoping it would get on the main boards,

Wonder if any city fans who travelled in the 93 or maybe anyone who has ever been to the San siro can help me?

I''m going in a couple of weeks and wanna know where the best place to sit at a Milan game would be, ideally where the fans are at there best and the atmosphere most intense,

Any thoughts appreicated

I was there in ''93

We sat behind the goal towards the corner.

Only been there the once so can only comment on that day for the atmosphere 

it was great

Genuine question,you aren''t be any chance Scottish are you with the upcoming World Cup Qualifier at the San Siro on Easter Saturday(13 days time)?

hi rob, yeah i went in 93. i found the best place to sit was the Primo Anello Verde Intero stand!!! best view and not to expensive

rob if you enjoy it and live near an airport that has good links to millan then you should look into getting a season ticket.  it costs next to nothing to get there with ryanair and easyjet, season tickets are much cheaper than here and the football ac millan produce is a much better quality than almost all teams in europe.

rich