Sign in to follow this  
Simon1981

Doncaster season ticket holders

Can someone tell me until what date season ticket holders have their seats reserved for please

just wondering when the next batch of avaliable seats will come on sale to super members

thanks

[quote user="Simon1981"]

Can someone tell me until what date season ticket holders have their seats reserved for please

just wondering when the next batch of avaliable seats will come on sale to super members

thanks

[/quote]

And now for the sensible reply - tickets go on general sale tomorrow I believe.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

This game has been reserved for season ticket holders only. The club is trying to phase out fair-weather "fans" and this is the first stage.

Mungo

[/quote]

Pillock....

Lets hope a few more bother to turn up than at the Scunny game where I didn''t recognise a single face around me despite being in a 100% season ticket area.

Mungo

Where''s people going to get a bit of atmosphere? I may go lower Jarrold side of the Barclay, seemed to have the most (Half dead!) life for the last cup match.

Snakepit looked like a creche.

Where are you going to be Mungo[:^)]

I may well make this my first game of the season and would like to meet some amusing people[Y]

Talking of seeing people - I spotted a guy at Tuckswood mcdonalds a few weeks back with a Norwich top on with ''Morty'' on the back, and a number (I think 40).

Anyone know if that was the same Morty who posts here?

Was going to say hello - But wasn''t sure if Morty was a well-used nickname or not, and what my chances of looking a complete mental were! :)

There''s no mistaking Morty. Covered in tattoes and facial piercings, 6''4" and 19 stone, and talks with a squeaky voice! [8-|]

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Where''s people going to get a bit of atmosphere? I may go lower Jarrold side of the Barclay, seemed to have the most (Half dead!) life for the last cup match. Snakepit looked like a creche.[/quote]

May I suggest an Old Firm game.

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Where''s people going to get a bit of atmosphere? I may go lower Jarrold side of the Barclay, seemed to have the most (Half dead!) life for the last cup match. Snakepit looked like a creche.[/quote]

A creche with one person in it....it was the emptiest I''ve ever seen it!

[quote user="lappinitup"]There''s no mistaking Morty. Covered in tattoes and facial piercings, 6''4" and 19 stone, and talks with a squeaky voice! [8-|]
[/quote]

Here is a photo of him if it helps but obviously he has put on a bit of weight on since it was taken. [;)]

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z266/glapwell/Transvestite.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]There''s no mistaking Morty. Covered in tattoes and facial piercings, 6''4" and 19 stone, and talks with a squeaky voice! [8-|][/quote]

Here is a photo of him if it helps but obviously he has put on a bit of weight on since it was taken. [;)]

You''re having us on Tilly..........Morty doesn''t smoke. [:D]

[/quote]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]There''s no mistaking Morty. Covered in tattoes and facial piercings, 6''4" and 19 stone, and talks with a squeaky voice! [8-|]

[/quote]Here is a photo of him if it helps but obviously he has put on a bit of weight on since it was taken. [;)]

[/quote]You''re having us on Tilly..........Morty doesn''t smoke. [:D][/quote]

Just a drag now and then Smithy! [;)]

No Ski, it wasn''t me, I am currently off the east coast of Canada, and have been for the last 3 weeks!

And damn at my true identity being revealed at last[:(]

[quote user="Truculent Trucker"]

May I suggest an Old Firm game.

[/quote]
Had enough of 3rd tier football 3 years ago :)