Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Score predictions for Norwich v West Ham?

[quote user="chopper hitler"]I see Paul Merson is predicting a 3-0 win to Norwich. anyone else think it will be this easy??[/quote]I''m with Merson on this one, it will be a comfortable City victory.

It will be easy if we continue with the last two performances and Wet Spam have a fairly poor game but as we all know, Norwich, never, ever make it easy.

I hope for a 2 or 3-1 win but it could easily be the other way around.

[quote user="Six Pack"]If we have Johnson & Howson in midfield - draw

If Fox & Hoolahan - a win[/quote]

How does this make a difference? Johnson and Howson have done very good jobs so far this season, it would be very harsh of Hughton to drop them in my opinion.

I think we will get to witness some great head tennis tomorrow with West (hoofball) Ham coming to Carrow Road!!

I''m going for a 3-1 win,  Johnson to set the net on fire with one of his missiles,Holt and Snodders. Probably a deflection of one of the floodlights for theirs!!

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]

[quote user="Six Pack"]If we have Johnson & Howson in midfield - draw

If Fox & Hoolahan - a win[/quote]

How does this make a difference? Johnson and Howson have done very good jobs so far this season, it would be very harsh of Hughton to drop them in my opinion.

[/quote]

My opinion Snakepit is we swap 2 defensive midfielders for 2 offensive ones. I agree Johnson & Howson did a good job winning the midfield battle in the last 2 games but we need goals to win games - for all the seemingly fantastic performances this needn''t happen against QPR & Spurs - so bring in more creativity.

[quote user="Proper Charlie"]

I think we will get to witness some great head tennis tomorrow with West (hoofball) Ham coming to Carrow Road!!

I''m going for a 3-1 win,  Johnson to set the net on fire with one of his missiles,Holt and Snodders. Probably a deflection of one of the floodlights for theirs!!

[/quote]That''s got to be worth a cheeky pound bet! [:D]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Proper Charlie"]

[/quote]That''s got to be worth a cheeky pound bet! [:D][/quote]

More likely Johnson''s goal would have to be off one of the floodlights.....[:S]

Six Pack,

Howson''s game isn''t naturally defensive, he is an attacking midfielder, however Hughton has employed him in a more defensive role than he was playing in at Leeds, so all he has to do really is give him a license to go forwards more, and you have the same attacking intent that you suggest we would get with hoolahoop and fox coming in. That''s the way I see it anyway.

[quote user="Six Pack"]My opinion Snakepit is we swap 2 defensive midfielders for 2 offensive ones. I agree Johnson & Howson did a good job winning the midfield battle in the last 2 games but we need goals to win games - for all the seemingly fantastic performances this needn''t happen against QPR & Spurs - so bring in more creativity.[/quote]
Howson is not a defensive midfielder and Hughton has never deployed him as such. Howson plays your typical box-to-box role, one minute he can be defending the next he can be lining up a shot outside the oppositions penalty area. Against Spurs they had the majority of possession so of course he was going to spend alot of time trying to defend, against QPR he was moving all over the place, one minute he was bursting through the centre, next he was out wide, then he might drop back to tackle. Johnson plays a more defensive role but even he had like 4 shots against Spurs so even he was allowed some freedom to go forward. 

The Club might be shy on targets but my target is more points than last year so this one has to be a win.  I go 3-0 (Holt 2, Howson)Its about time Holty got in on it.

We need this a 1-0 win, a late winner. West ham will bully us and I think dominate the first half but we will play better second half. I want Morison to get the winner from the bench.

With only 2 points from three games, we really need to help the team ‘put down a marker’ today; another draw (or the unmentionable) might set a low trend that I fear could be rather tricky to get away from. However, 3 home points will make a HUGE difference regarding how the players see themselves performing this season under our new manager.

Great performance against Spurs – now we just need the players to find their killer instinct. Really looking forward to this one!...

Norwich 2-1 West Ham

lots of people think this game is in the bag and a very easy win....

going to be a very tough game and I can see this going 0-1 to west ham with a lot of very sad Norwich fans. I hope I am wrong and we continue to play well and win but I would not be surprised to see things go tits up.

I would like to see us win, and I believe that our first win is not too far away, but I am concerned about our inability to convert chances into goals.

I''ll go for 1-1.

Ithink it will be closer than most suggest but it''s a must win game. Hoping for a clean sheet, 1 0win