Sign in to follow this  
jim blair

Sadly we have become as bad as the rest

Just spoke to a liverpool season ticket holder who i work with and we are charging them £50 for thier carrow rd tickets.

No longer can we complain about getting charged £50 at Chelsea

[quote user="jim blair"]

Just spoke to a liverpool season ticket holder who i work with and we are charging them £50 for thier carrow rd tickets.

[/quote]

well we know that we will sell them at that price because even if their fans in Liverpool deem this too costly too travel here, there are plenty of the 80''s glory hunting ba**ards living round here who''ll buy them.

I’ve stopped attending away games now with cost being one of the main reasons.

The prices charged are ridiculous with City being one of the worst, if not the worst culprits if prices vs last years league position are compared.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="jim blair"]

[/quote]

well we know that we will sell them at that price because even if their fans in Liverpool deem this too costly too travel here, there are plenty of the 80''s glory hunting ba**ards living round here who''ll buy them.

[/quote]Like the lumberjack from Hoveton ? Oh, wait a minute.....he''s been banned. Shame

yeah but they have the benefit of having a 52,000 seater stadium, double the size of carrow road so there tickets should be half

[quote user="Billabong"]High prices for the Scousers but......

When you take into account the pick-pocketing - we should just about break even![/quote]

Oooooooo!   That hurts................. that really hurts - right below the belt that one!!

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]As someone else has said, that''s about the cost of a home ticket anyway. I looked into getting a West Ham home ticket a few weeks ago and I swear it was £55![/quote]

Bloody hell,having a season ticket i didnt realise the price of our home tickets

I paid around 400 quid to see us play Man U. at Carra last season !! [:O]
Well, I have a season ticket and it was the only game I was home for so it kinda works out like that [;)]
And no, I am not giving it up !!!

You people make me laugh.One on hand you scream for quality players, then moan if we have ticket prices that would furnish such purchases.

[quote user="jim blair"]

[/quote]

It''s business at the end of the day. Chelsea know how many we took last year. Why charge £40 per ticket for 3000 tickets when they can charge £50 per ticket and make even more profit.

[quote user="Scooby"]I paid around 400 quid to see us play Man U. at Carra last season !! [:O]

Well, I have a season ticket and it was the only game I was home for so it kinda works out like that [;)]

And no, I am not giving it up !!!

[/quote]

Hope you put it on buy-back for some of the games you didn''t make to gete some credit