Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread- Team news!

A lot of bottle, but no genie. At least bring Hooli on now. He could be the catalyst. Could be.

We have moved into "predictable-rut mode" and with Spam into "away-point gained mode" it''s turning into a nothing half.

Nice to see even Mr Pleat agrees (not that that is a great recommendation).  ''''Norwich''s midfield seems to have lost a lot of energy''''
Come on Mr Hughton !!  Foxy or Wes please.  It seems like he''d rather not risk losing than going for the win.

Makes me wonder if we should have got a striker during the summer. I think I might be wrong, but we have not been very clinical today.

That was what I was thinking Broadstairs, is all very well changing the forwards but as the game has dragged on we are now screaming out for Hoolahan to get on and try to control the play as we have seen less and less of Howson and particularly Surman in the last 15.

Poor, you''ve got to score with that chance, I can see a lack of goals being a real issue with this season...

The finishing was awful today. How many chances did we have? Not even one was taken.

As notts said, I can see this being a problem if we don''t sort it out! Very scrappy.

kane should have scoredi would drop howson and maybe johnson (johnson has played well but howson roaming and fox holding makes more sense imo), move snodgrass on the left (does he even have a right foot?) and pilks or bennet on the right when fit

that was a load of 5h1t against a fairly budget west ham

Looking at our next few fixtures, I am very worried.

These points could cost us, and anybody who knows me enough will know that i''m not usually this negative. Dissapointed with two points lost.

24 shots at goal ... no goals. Looks like goals will be our biggest problem.I think West Ham will be in the relegation scrapSome good signs from kane but wow.... that should have been hit

On the plus side I thought Kane looked a decent player, should have scored probably but he''s young and I think he''ll be a good signing, him and Jackson up front maybe?

Surman was good first half.

Played it too safe Hughton.Everyone could see the midfield needed freshening up.Pah,disappointed.

Its official we are DOOMED... that said good first half, sloppy second

half... created chances but never looked like scoring... Holt is an ox

and a shade of his former self... this needs sorting pronto... points

dropped at home means picking up results away and that just isn''t gonna

happen as things stand. Need to up their game and start to remember

where the goal is.

Ok, Yes, we should have won.  Yes, we should have scored, perhaps 2 or 3.
On the plus side, the back 5 looked solid, it''s a clean sheet, it''s another point.