Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Fifa 13

what a joke! I was hoping we''d at least be 4 star after last seasons finish. I was hoping Holt would at least be 78. some of the players are lower than last year, that doesn''t even make sense as we''ve only improved.

Don''t understand what Holt has to do to warrant a higher rating. Hopefully we''ll have players with big potential like Ruddy and Ayala. IMO it should be:Ruddy - 79  R Martin - 73   Barnett -70   Bassong - 76     Garrido - 77Snodgrass - 74   Howson - 74   Johnson - 71   Pilkington - 74Holt - 78   Jackson - 72Nice to see a realistic transfer budget too *facepalm*

Vorm - 81

Green - 77

Ruddy- 75

K Davis - 74

Says it all...

Just seen saints ratings too, ridiculous having not played a year in the top flight!

I''d have that line up as:

Ruddy - 77

Martin - 73 Barnett - 70 Bassong - 75 Garrido - 74

Snodgrass - 76 Howson - 75 Johnson - 72 Pilkington - 75

Holt - 78 Jackson - 70

Morison would remain on 74, Hoolahan drop to 73, Turner on about 73, Fox on 72, Bennett at 72

Vorm at 81?! for real? Maybe 78, as he is good, but 81 is just mental.

Green will drop i would think to level with Ruddy.

Wonder what Owen will be...

The fifa rating system doesn''t make sense, last year Luke Rodgers of the New York Red Bulls had a higher rating than Holt, although Rodgers was never prolific, even at league 2 level.....

Lol crazy..

All I know is this.. I''m going to take City and rule the footballing world on it as we all will!;)

And then I''m going to take the mighty York City who just joined the football league and destroy the world again..though it''ll take a little longer I would imagine lol

Hopefully the Norwich squad (bar the older players like Holt) have the ability to improve their ratings seeing as they''re quite young?? So you could potentially get them closer to high 70s/low 80s?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]https://twitter.com/JasNCFC/status/244187245505019904/photo/1

http://www.chuzzz.com/UT13/

criminally underrates Norwich again...[/quote]We need some kind of pressure group to highlight this gross injustice, if only there were a group of independent Norwich City supporters who needed a cause to get behind!

Dont know why everyone is surprised. Norwich''s strength over the last few years has not been in its individuals, but in its team work. So frankly these ratings look accurate (Holt/Ruddy aside), unfortunately a game like FIFA can''t measure cohesiveness and willpower.

Lol guys, have u not researched the game changes at all this year before posting this?This year player ratings and attributes will change after each game played in real life. If Howson has 60% passing success one week, then the next week he has 80% passing success in his match, the rating will go up for passing attribute and so on. Live updates are standard thing this year so this will change EVERY week  depending on real life performances ;)

Heres a qoute from GQ''s test of the game.....

''''Off the pitch, one of the biggest changes is to the players themselves: in FIFA 13 player ratings are no longer arbitrary but based on analysis of real Premier League statistics updated throughout the season. So, if Joe Allen makes every pass attempt in a weekend, you''ll see his passing ability in the game rise accordingly and vice versa.''''

Surely they should at least be using their Gameface tech for Premiership players now. You''v been able to make a reasonably good likeness of yourself with that for the last few versions of FIFA, why not just do that for all the players? All you need is a face on and profile pic.

Also while our stats do seem low, you can''t begrudge Swansea being 4 stars, they''ve looked one of the best teams in the league so far this season.

Let''s hope there''s some sanity applied to the updates rather than arbitray changes, seeing the likes of Britton and Allen being rated better than most of the world for passing based on endless ''barbershop'' passes would make a complete mockery of things...

Poor from EA again. I get excited about FIFA hoping we might have a little more budget or slightly higher rated players but it doesn''t change 1 bit. Just hope they made it so the transfer budget increases after a few seasons or your team can have a board takeover meaning more money its boring when nothing changes through the seasons.

I''m new to the FIFA franchise, so forgive me if these are obvious questions but:a) What impact do player ratings have on the game?b) Can player ratings increase through "good play" or are you stuck with the same ratings?c) How difficult is it to beat a "top team" with a team rated as NCFC would appear to be?d) Are the ratings supposed to be "realistic", are they based on OPTA stats (e.g.) etc?

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Lol guys, have u not researched the game changes at all this year before posting this?This year player ratings and attributes will change after each game played in real life. If Howson has 60% passing success one week, then the next week he has 80% passing success in his match, the rating will go up for passing attribute and so on. Live updates are standard thing this year so this will change EVERY week  depending on real life performances ;)[/quote]

does that mean Liverpool are one of the worst premiership teams on the game then? Like, their attack should be about 50 but no doubt it will be ranked higher than ours

I''d have thought they would have had the demo out by now, The PES13 demo has been out for a couple of weeks and is superb.

Well chops...

1. Player ratings are just the overall of how good your player is in multiple stats, pace, finishing etc

2. Only your "Virtual pro" can increase. However as others have said I believe this is changing in Fifa 13

3. Depends on your settings, I am on "Pro" and it is quite hard.

4. The ratings are based off EA''s personal opinion of the player, coupled with some stats.

[quote user="BWs Cat"]Well chops...

1. Player ratings are just the overall of how good your player is in multiple stats, pace, finishing etc

2. Only your "Virtual pro" can increase. However as others have said I believe this is changing in Fifa 13

3. Depends on your settings, I am on "Pro" and it is quite hard.

4. The ratings are based off EA''s personal opinion of the player, coupled with some stats.[/quote]Cheers, that''s useful.  Been thinking about trying this out for a while - I go back to FIFA on the Megadrive which was a bit crap (always preferred Sensible Soccer myself) but the new breed of consoles make this look potentially more enjoyable.

these are all subject to changes, the fact is, besides the top 10 clubs in the world, no one knows the ratings for the new FIFA.

some people think they find the formula in what is used to make the ratings, but it''s nearly impossible to predict.